Chapter Fifteen

My heart begins to beat faster as I arch my back with pleasure. A rush from my centre to head to my toes. I squeeze her hair in my hand as I push her further into me, meeting her half way.

'Yes! Oh god yes!!'

I scream at the top of my lungs as a wave of pleasure washes over me. Sweating profusely I wait for the strong sweaty body to climb back up along my body. Kissing me passionately, I'm ready for round two already.

'I love you Dani.'

I hide my face from Sloane as she declares her love once again and I can't help but feel turned off. The past two weeks made me realise just how much I liked Sloane but love definitely wasn't there. At least not yet anyway. All I knew for sure was that I did love Sam and that feeling was still there but I desired Sloane.

I roll over and kiss Sloane before beginning to roll out of bed and heading to the shower. She groans annoyed as I walk away and lock the bathroom door. I turn on the shower and then sit on the floor grabbing my phone and looking at the pictures Sam has sent of Bodhi. Since our conversation the other night, Sam and I have been somewhat awkward whe talking but our one common and consistent is our love for Bodhi and potentially each other.

I click onto Instagram which I embarrassingly have been looking at daily to see what Sam is doing and I see her meeting with football clubs. Each story makes my heart sink. And I can't help but feel even worse at the pictures of the Elena girl on her arm and kissing her cheek in some.

'Babe, let me in and I join you.'

Frustrated I slammed the phone down on the side before opening the bathroom door. Sloane stands completely naked leaning against the door patiently waiting.

'Come and get me.'

I squeal as I run off into the shower. Ready to be fucked into forgetting what the hell is going on and numbing the feelings I have.

****

'Mommy, I'm home!'

I hear Bodhi's excited little voice as he comes bounding around the corner and I leap up from the sofa heading towards him. I grab him like a bundle and squeeze him hard spinning around with him.

'Aw my baby boy. My sweet boy. I love you sooo much! I'm so happy you're home. Did you have fun?'

Bodhi squeezes me tightly before letting go and telling me he is going to go unpack and get me my present. I watch as he runs off and see Sam walk in. No crutches. But a slight limp.

'Hey.'

Her voice is soft like butter and I feel like I'm melting under her gaze. I stand and can't help but brush down my grey joggers and white crop top, messy bun and brown rimmed glasses. I feel inferior to her as she stands with a slight smile on her lips. She always did look good in a hoodie and joggers.

'Hi.'

I finally manage to choke out before walking over to her and giving her a hug. I can tell it is unexpected but I also can't let go. I want to feel her warmth wrap around me and inhale her sweet delicious scent that always reminded me of home. Reluctantly, we let go when we hear the patter of footsteps running about upstairs before Bodhi comes running down the stairs.

'Mommy, here you go!'

Bodhi gives me a gift bag full of gifts: an England flag; women's England Jersey and matching scarf; a homemade bracelet; a snow snowglobe of Big Ben; some magnets; a teatowel; a rose from his grandma's garden; a bath bomb he made with his cousins; a drawing he did at Wimbledon stadium and finally a picture of him and Sam at a game with a sign saying we love and miss you Mommy. I can't help the tears that fall as I look at all the gifts he got me and then the photo that means more than anything else. I hug Bodhi so tight for a long moment before he attempts to pull Sam in as well. A family hug. I really missed my family being gone.

'How about we go out for some lunch?'

Sam smiles at my suggestion as she glances at my outfit. I make a playful face before looking at Bodhi for an answer.

'Yes please. I really want some chicken nuggets.'

Bodhi runs off upstairs and I look at Sam who leans back on the couch smirking.

'What are you laughing at?'

I sarcastically ask Sam but can't help but acknowledge how sexy she looks in her dark brown Essentials tracksuit. I push Sam's leg playfully before standing up.

'I missed you D. A lot more than I thought I would.'

I look down at her and see all playfulness and silliness is gone. I reach down and caress her cheek softly before leaning down and kissing her forehead.

'Missed you too. And good to know you're still bloody annoying!'

I mention the last part as I walk away and I hear Sam laugh to herself. Knowing she's potentially watching me walk away I can't help but shake my ass and give her quite a view.

I change quickly to some jeans, my doc martens and a sweater before shooting off a quick message to Sloane to tell her that Bodhi and Sam were home so I would contact her in a few days. Sloane has been really understanding and kind about everything but I felt that her constant declarations of love have been overwhelming and frustratingly a turn off for me. I'm not there and the constant declarations make me feel like I need to be there and now.

I hear Bodhi and Sam talking downstairs and as I enter the living room I realise that they are speaking to someone on Facetime. I catch a glimpse of Elena as they both tell her about the flight and plans for the time here now. I can't hide the grimace on my face as this woman speaks to my son. Sam hangs up as soon as she sees me and they both wolf whistle me.

'Look beautiful Mommy.'

I look at Bodhi confused as he usually doesn't compliment me like that. I look at Sam for answers and she shrugs her shoulders.

'I mean he isn't wrong. You look gorgeous D.'

Bodhi smiles proudly between Sam and I before grabbing our hands and dragging us towards the door to lunch.

'Hey bud, what's the rush? I can't hobble that quickly.'

Sam chuckles as she struggles to keep up while still holding Bodhi's hand.

'I'm just excited to spend family time. And have my Mommy and muma together again.'

Sam and I look from Bodhi to each other and I feel my heart beginning to race. This is my family.

My Lieutenant (Pt2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara