Chapter 26 : Girls night

The sorority house was, just like all the houses in CastleTown, a big white house with a blue roof. But the university added columns – just like the ones we could see in front of the different buildings –, giving it a pleasant college's dorms vibe.

It was the first time I came in a house like that. The living room was really cosy with its wooden floor, many carpets, exposed beams and its chimney. The girls were very clean and organised, nothing was left on the floor or on the wooden coffe table in front of the white couch. Some board games and books were stocked in a tiny bookcase, and candles decorated it. A huge wooden table with six wooden chairs was next to the wall that separated the living-room and the kitchen.

« Your house is so cute ! », I exclaimed.

« Yes it is, I really like this place. », she responded.

She led me upstairs to her room, explaining me which one was hers and where was the bathroom. I put my things in her room and had a look at it.

There was the same wooden floor as the living room – and the whole house, in fact– but the white walls were covered by her posters. The Divine Beasts, the Sheikah logo, some movies' posters, some pictures of us or her family and a string light above her bed. A little wooden desk was placed under her window, next to her bed. Nothing was laying on the floor, even if she was a messy girl.

« Your room is tidy, it's unusual. Who are you and where is my bestfriend ? », I chuckled.

« I had to put some efforts to tidy my room. I'm inviting a princess after all ! », she laughed. « You can put your things right there, and we'll sleep in the same bed, the room isn't large enough to put an other matress on the floor. »

« Yeah, sure. The same way we did when we were younger. », I smiled at her. « I didn't know there was another room. »

« Yes, there is. But not enough girls to fill all the sorority houses of that campus. », she shrugged. « And I think that's better that way, because we can use all the space we want. »

« So much more comfortable. »

« Indeed. Especially when we want to invite our friends. », she winked at me.

« So I'm not the first friend who came here ? », I said, pretending to be shocked.

« Unfortunately no... », she chuckled. « Some of Mipha's teammates came once, and Sidon's usually here. »

« You can't imagine how hurt I am right now. », I exclaimed, a hand on my heart.

« But you'll be the first one who sleeps here. », she chuckled.« That's a good compromise, don't you think ? »

« Happily. », I mumbled, making her burst into laughter.

We were talking for an hour about those good old days we spent when we were younger when our stomachs started rumbling. We went downstairs, joining Mipha and Paya and asked them if they wanted to order something to eat.

As expected, pizzas easily won the debate, and each girl ordered her favorite one. A Regina for me, Salmon for Mipha, Four-cheese for Impa – with extra-cheese of course – and Hawaiian for Paya which made Impa scream in horror.

« Seriously, why do they put pinapple on pizzas ? It's a crime against humanity. », Impa exclaimed.

« Absolutely not, it's so good. I imagine you've never tried it. », Paya responded.