Chapter 93 : Us, forever

I felt... different this morning. And I really thought everyone at school had noticed it, looking at me as if I had a piece of lettuce between my teeth. Well, I went to the toilet to make sure that wasn't something like that, to be honest.

Of course you don't have anything on your face, you're just paranoid because you finally slept with him yesterday. The only reason why they're looking at you is because : you both told the entire world that rumors aren't only rumors, and now, you're as famous as him.

I couldn't help but smile when I thought about that wonderful birthday and how wonderful he had been with me yesterday. He took care of me, making sure I was comfortable all along, listening to me and asking me if everything was fine. He wanted it to be perfect, and it had been more than this.

He stayed in our bed this morning until I woke up, as he pretend he didn't need to train early in the winter morning, regarding how much he would practice today. But I was no sucker. He wanted to make that moment last for ever, he wanted to stay in our own little world, pretending time stopped and we could stay here for ever. Just as I wanted too.

I was so happy to see him with me when I opened my eyes, to see his tender smile, to feel his lips on mine, to hear his voice telling me how much he loved me and asking me if I was fine this morning. Of course I told him I was okay even if it was still a bit painful, but that pain was nothing compared to the happiness I was feeling at this moment.

I couldn't get over it.

I did it.

I put my fears aside, I completely let go and trusted him, the same way Saki told me I had to do some weeks before. And just as she said, I didn't bleed that much, but the pain... yes that was tolerable but, well, it hurt so bad at first ! Happily he was understanding, going slower, taking his time before moving once more, paying attention to my body's language.

I am so lucky to be with a man like him.

« Hey Beauty ! How was your night ? », I heard An joyfully say when he sat next to me.

« Hey ! », I smiled back. « Wonderful, what about you ? »

« Pretty cool. The frenchies know how to party ! », he chuckled and I saw his red and tiry eyes behind his sunglasses. « It was Sidon's first party by the way. Mipha was super happy to be with him, but it didn't last long before some girls stole him from her and tried to date him. Mipha was pretty chill about that but, well, at the end of the party she was a bit sad she couldn't stay with him for a very long time... »

« Oh, sorry to hear that... »

« I can understand them. Sidon's handsome, and tall, and athletic, and whatever you want, so... », he shrugged. « But that was a good night nevertheless. Impa was so bothered you chose to stay with him and not coming here with us, but, eh, you know her. »

« She can be a bit jealous sometimes. », I laughed, and I heard him laughing even more.

« So... Your Father offered you a ring, Impa a road trip... what did he offered you except the earrings ? », he asked.

« A Nutcracker. », I simply said, and saw him looking at me interrogatively. « He knows how much I love that ballet and how much it means to me. »

« Oh. Cool. »

« And a house. », I hastly said, blushing.

« What ? », he exclaimed looking at me with round eyes. « Did he buy you a... house ? »