Chapter 41 : Just in case

Link was bandaging my ankle, softly tying the band around my painful limb covered by his cold cream. We were laughing together, chatting about anything and everything and I was so glad to see that there was no guilt in his eyes anymore and our desire was perfectly tamed, allowing us to continue the night as if nothing happened.

As if I wasn't about to do it with him tonight.

Downstairs, the music was super loud – making the walls shaking – and many people were already singing and dancing, probably fully intoxicated.

We heard someone's knocking at our door and Link gave me the order to stay silent, putting his index on his mouth as he was silently walking to his door. Many girls came to Teba's party only to see Link, trying to find where was his room in the hope of spending a night with him.

They're so scary...

« It's Saki. Dinner's ready ! », a voice said through the door.

« Thank you so much ! », he said as he quickly opened the door and took the craft bags. « Have fun ! »

« You too, lovebirds. », she said with a wink.

He locked the door behind him, and held the two bags up in the air, a large smile on his face.

« I hope you're hungry ! », he exclaimed.

« I am ! », I laughed.

He was too cute. When it was about food, nothing could stop him to smile. He gave me my craft bag, already opening the box filled with his dinner while I barely had mine in hand.

« How do you say 'Enjoy your meal' in french ? », he asked, his mouth already full of food.

« Bon appétit. », I said, finally opening my box while he was laughing.

« Bonapety my Princess. »

« You too ! », I chuckled in front of his english accent.

If it was already smelling good, I could say that the taste was at another level. I've never ate something that delicious in my life. The meat was tender and perfectly seasoned, such as the incredible vegetables inside and the tender buns, while the fries were super crispy and the secret sauce... Ugh, I would die for it.

« Oh Link, look at us. », I started, already laughing. « We are sitting on the floor of your room, eating a 150 rupees meal. Seriously ! »

« Oh excuse me princess, do you prefer that incredible table ? », he laughed, pointing his desk behind him. « The view is amazing, I swear ! »

« I have no doubts about it, I mean, a beautiful tree and a garden full of wasted students. »

« I was talking about my wonderful neighbors who are constantly half naked. », he chuckled.

« I prefer the one I have right now. », I said, blushing, knowing he was the only view I had right now. « Wait you've already finished it ? Link ! You have to savour it ! »

« It was too good... », he said, innocently smiling.

« Hey ! My fries ! », I shouted

« I have to learn how to savour a meal. I just follow you wise advice. », he laughed, holding a bunch of fries while his pinkie was lifted up like a true aristocrat.

« You're so silly ! », I bursted into laughter. « Alright, you can eat them if you want. I neary full and I want to eat the dessert. »

« Seriously ? », he asked, looking at me like I was a Goddess telling him the secrets of the universe. « Oh thank you ! »