Chapter 66 : It's a girl

I drove the boys and Saki to the Mall, hoping we would find something for tonight's Secret Santa.

The boys were all chatting and laughing, trying to find who was another one's Santa but everyone kept the secret, and they laughed even more when Teba told them the awful present he had during his freshman year – a paper clip, a post-it and three rupees.

« Wow, seriously ? What a rat ! », Bozai exclaimed.

« Indeed. », the tall rito-boy chuckled. « We never really liked each other. »

« He was kinda jealous Teba and I were sharing the same room while the direction refused to give him a large room for him and his new girlfriend. », Saki added.

« Girlfriend with whom he stayed like... three weeks ? »

« Yeah, something like that.. »

And they kept telling us some of the story they lived with his past roomates until they all jumped off my car as soon as I parked next to the main entry.

Link stayed a bit with me, kissing me tenderly in my car as soon as we were alone. I felt a bit nervous, knowing everyone could see us, but fortunately we were in the middle of a thursday morning and no one was there.

« I can't wait to go back to the dorms tonight. », he whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

« Me too. »

His fingers were slowly caressing my cheeks while he was smiling at me.

« I'll text you later. We can have lunch together ? »

« Aren't you scared people can see us ? »

« I didn't say we were going to a restaurant. », he winked and I was wondering what he was thinking about. « See you, honey. »

« See you, bel-ami. »

He left me in my car, and I took my bag before I locked the doors and came inside the huge mall.

I was walking along the large alleys, having a look at the store fronts, wondering what I could buy for Christmas.

As I completely knew what I was going to buy for Saki, I chosed to buy the Farore family's presents first. I absolutely didn't know what his parents could enjoy, not knowing them at all except their jobs and the fact they lived in a farm.

A beautiful book about the great wars in Hyrule ? No, he is a military but it's kinda... weird for Christmas. A delicious bottle of wine ? Not as a Christmas present. Maybe I can buy one to thank them for hosting me during this family's feast ? Yes, I can doit.

I went to a wine shop, hoping they will understand their bottle will be a gift and not only for me. The wine merchant gave me some great advice to chose the best bottle of their shop and, when I had to pay, they didn't ask me for my ID. Maybe my precise questions about the vinification and the location of the wine-growing region let them think I was more than eighteen.

Alright, at least I won't come empty-handed.

I kept thinking about a potential gift for everyone of them, my new package in hand.

Link told me his parents were fond of the old legends of Hyrule, and that was why they named him like the Ancient Hero. Maybe I will find something nice at the bookstore ?

I saw Bozai while I was walking to the bookshop, and he was in front of a shop full of sport products, looking at the too many equipments in the store front.