Chapter 48 : Party

Gesane's dorm was not far from ours so, even if we left our house a bit late – and, no, not because of our little moment in his bedroom, but because of Bozai –, we arrived just before 8PM, which was still an appropriate hour.

Outside, the air was cold but the sky was cloudless, allowing us to see the moon, but there was too much light here to see the stars.

So bad, I would've loved stargaze with him again.

My hands were freezing on our way. I didn't expected that night to be that cold, and even my coat didn't protect me from the biting coldness of that night. But, Link saw me moving my hands and immediately took them in his, trying to warm them up, before he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him, hoping his body heat would be enough.

You're adorable.

I blushed a bit, and I heard him chuckling. Next to us, Revali clicked his tongue while Teba and Saki looked at us tenderly.

« How cute you two are. », she said before she giggled a bit.

It made my cheeks turn in a deeper shade of red, and my blond boy quickly kissed my temple in front of everyone.

« Oh Teba, you can't imagine how much I miss those good old days when you were always trying to be as gentle as possible... », she continued.

« Hey ! I'm still gentle ! », the rito boy defended himself.

« Of course you are. But... Maybe you can date me again ? », she innocently asked, a bright smile on her face.

« Yes, everything you want my love. », he said.

Link and I heard a little 'Not thank you' when he was looking at us while Saki seemed extremely delighted, telling him that she wanted to be surprised. And the despair in Teba's eyes grew even more.

We spent the rest of the walk chatting all together, until we finally reached the house where we were going to party tonight.

My first party... This is so scary ! What if they found me boring ? What if I don't know what to say ? What if I disappoint them ?

Link felt my nervosity and slowly carressed my hand with his thumb.

« It will be fun. », he whispered while Revali was knocking.

« I hope they will like me... »

« Of course they will. », he said with a reassuring smile. « And if they don't we'll just go back to our room, okay ? »

« I hope they won't like me. », I chuckled, and I heard him laughing next to me.

I recognized Gesane – a dark haired boy with heterochromia as one of his eyes was brown and the other was green – who quickly opened the door and three other boys, probably Onya, Akrah and Garshon. They high-fived the boys and Saki before we all come in. But I didn't see Gesane's girlfriend, Laissa and I thought that maybe she had another plan for the night.

« Hey boys, so here's Zelda, Zelda you already know Gesane, and here are Onya, Akrah and Garshon. », he said, pointing each boy while he said their names.

« It's a real pleasure to meet you. », I shyly said while they greeted me with a bright smile and a little hello.

« Zelda is my... girlfriend and we want to stay discreet about that, so we really want you to keep this secret for you, alright ? », Link said as the all nodded.