Chapter 81 : Welcome home

Everything was calm. Everything was peaceful this morning.

The candles were completely melted, and only embers and ashes remained in the fireplace. Even the storm wasn't raging anymore, as the snowflakes were now peacefully falling from the sky.

Link wasn't in bed with me. And I admitted it made me a bit sad because I truly wanted to wake up in his arms and not feeling alone. But his side of bed was still warm, so he should've woken up not long ago.

I took a hoodie that was lying on the floor, because even if the heats still worked during the night and I was wearing my pajama, I still felt cold when his arms weren't holding me tightly. But unfortunately, he didn't leave me his sweater this morning so I ended up with one of mine and I could tell that I missed his perfume around me.

I quickly opened the bay windows and closed the door behind me before I went downstairs, and as soon as I started walking, I could hear him whistling while the sound and smell of something cooking in a pan could be sensed. And I could tell it smelled so good, making my mouth wet and my stomach growled, so I started to hurry, hoping I could steal some parts of the meals he prepared this morning.

A large smile crossed his face as soon as he saw me under the arch, making my heart melt. I couldn't help but run towards him and jump in his arms before I kissed him softly.

« It smells so good ! », I exclaimed, now standing next to him. « What are you cooking ? »

« The best breakfast ever for the best girlfriend ever. », he said, tenderly kissing my cheek while he was putting some pieces of bread in the pan.

« You seem to be in an excellent mood today, Mr. Farore. »

« After the night we spent together, I can only be happy, you know. », he chuckled.

I furiously blushed as I remembered everything we'd done yesterday, everything I've felt and in which state we both had ended up. I didn't really know how I felt about that. Was I okay with that? Yes, I thought. Was I ashamed ? I didn't really know.

I was glad we started doing this kind of things together, but maybe we should have waited a bit more, no ?

But what for ? We both wanted to do it, we both enjoyed that moment and we were both consenting. So what ? Waiting more than this should've been a waste of time, and yes, that was pleasurable. So no, I shouldn't be ashamed I did it with him and more than this, I wanted to do it again. Even if we only discovered each other with our hands, I was glad I overstepped my fears and started being intimate with the boy I loved so much.

« Did you like it ? », I asked.

« Well... », he started. « I wouldn't say I liked it. »

My heart stopped when he said it.

He didn't like. I was too inexperienced and I didn't do it well while he was perfectly satisfying me, perfectly understanding me. So I quickly lowered my head and tried to hold my tears back, feeling so ashamed and guilty.

But his hand slowly touched my chin and made me lift my head up, looking at him in the eyes. He was still looking at me tenderly, his eyes full of love before he kissed me again. If his thumbs were caressing my cheeks for first, and I could feel his hands running from my cheeks to my thighs. He held them firmly and quickly carried me in his arms before he put me on the kitchen counter, kissing me over and over.

« I loved it. I really really really loved it, Princess. », he said in a low voice, making my heart explode in my chest. « Did you.. ? »