Chapter 6 || Julia

Is this even real? Me Julia Smith cuddling and watching a movie with a boy. Lucas Barlowe. I lift my head from his chest and his eyes are closed. I smile at how adorable and peaceful he looks. I make a move to stand up but a strong arm that was wrapped around my waist pulls me back into the bed. "Where are you going?" Lucas says as he opens his eyes. And god his sleepy voice is hot. " Bathroom and then the kitchen."

"Be quick love." He says, closing his eyes once again. I sit up and ruffle his hair which makes a small grin show up on his face. I stand up and walk towards the bathroom. I open the door and take a deep breath. I walk inside and keep my head down to avoid accidentally looking in the mirror. I hate what I see there even though I look at it quite a few times, I only look at it if necessary ( like today, a date). I did my thing and walked out as quickly as possible. I run down the stairs to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and make some popcorn. I got to my room as soon as the popcorn was done. "Hey, I got us some popco-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when the popcorn and my water bottle were snatched away and before I knew it two strong hands pulled me in. I landed on Lucas's lap and he dug his fingers into my sides, tickling me. I started laughing and tried to escape his grip but I couldn't. I fell onto the bed and Lucas crawled on top of me pinning both my hands above my head with one hand and tickling me with the other. After a few minutes of laughing and begging to stop he stopped tickling me and our laughters faded as his eyes locked with mine. He looked down at my lips.

"oh fuck." he muttered under his breath.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Nothing, you just- nevermind." he shook his head and was about to get off me.

"I what?" I insisted.

"Fuck. Ok I know this is going to sound weird but you look fucking amazing lying beneath me"

I felt my face getting hot and I probably looked like a tomato right now.

"I-" I didn't know what to say but the sound of a message broke the moment. I looked over at my nightstand where my phone was and Lucas slid off me. I grabbed my phone and saw a message from Noah.

"Noah: Hey, yeah that is no problem you couldn't help it. I hope you feel better soon."

Guilt filled my gut as I thought about how he must've felt and how I lied to him. My phone lit up with another message.

"Noah: Almost forgot to ask, have you heard anything from Lucas?"

I glanced over at Lucas who was laying down with his hands behind his head watching the movie.

"me: No sorry."

Well a few lies couldn't hurt right? I put my phone down and turned to Lucas.

"Noah is looking for you. I told him I haven't seen you.".

He looked at me and just opened his arms. I climbed into his embrace, putting my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and we watched the movie in comfortable silence.

I opened my eyes and I was still cuddled by his side. By his calm breathing I could tell that he was still asleep. I leaned over, grabbed my phone and cuddled back to Lucas. My last message to Merlin was a few days ago so I decided to text her.

"me: Hey Merls, I have a lot to tell you! So as I told you earlier I made two friends, Lucas and Noah. I went on a date with Noah but I'm lying and cuddling in bed with Lucas. I know I know but I couldn't help it. Love you and I miss you more and more each day."

I checked the clock and saw that it was 6 am. I didn't even realize that we slept through the whole night. In 30 minutes I had to wake up for school. So I just decided to wake up earlier, I walked to the closet and picked out an outfit. When I was putting my hair up I heard a low voice behind me. "You look beautiful." I turned around and saw Lucas looking at me with his hands behind his head. "Thank you." I give him a small smile. "You have to get ready for school." I tell him walking closer to the bed and then straddling his hips. He puts his hands on my thighs and rubs up and down. Shivers run down my spine to places they are not supposed to go just because of a simple movement. "What are we?" he asks. "I don't know yet." I tell him honestly. I give him a quick kiss and get off him.

After Lucas got dressed and managed to sneak out of my window we walked hand in hand to school. "Are you sure you wanna walk like this into school?" I look down at our hands.

"Yes. Definitely." He says giving me one of his smiles that i love so much. We walk into the school building and the first thing I notice is people looking in our direction and whispering.

"What is going on?" I whisper to Lucas. "I have no idea, maybe they're shocked that we are together." Probably. I knew people would be shocked but not like this. Something is wrong.

I hear someone yell in the crowd but I can not make out who it is "Whore."

I stop in my tracks next to a group of girls that is giggling and looking at me.

One is showing the others something on her phone. I take the phone from her and look with wide eyes at the screen.

"Hey!" I hear the girl scream but I don't care. Lucas comes to look at the screen too.

"What the fuck?" It's a picture of me and Lucas kissing from the night before with the caption: "Look the new girl leaving her date just to go fuck with another guy."

"Noah." I say. I give the girl her phone back and storm off to find that asshole. I see him standing in the hallway talking to some friends of his. I come up to him and slap him as hard as I can. "What the fuck was that for?!" He says rubbing his cheek. "I know you posted that picture." I tell him clenching my fists by my sides trying to resist the urge to slap him again.

"Do you have any proof?" I pull him by his shirt and push him into the closest empty classroom.

"Why would you do this?" I ask him.

"To show everyone you're not the girl everyone thinks you are."

"How in the world did you even get this picture?"

"After our date I wanted to check up on you and saw you eating my best friend's face out."

I slap him again.

"Be happy you're a girl otherwise you would already be fucking dead." He says.

"I dare you to even try."I say through gritted teeth. Suddenly the door opens and Lucas comes inside slamming the door behind him.

"What the fuck dude." Lucas says. He looks like he's ready to kill the man with his bare hands. He pins Noah against the wall and I stumble back catching myself on a desk before I fall.

"Woah man calm yourself it's just a picture." Noah says.

"How fucking dare you call her a whore you asshole." I hear Lucas say while he pushes Noah even harder against the wall.

"Learn how to fucking respect women."

Noah huffs and looks over Lucas's shoulder at me and then back at Lucas.

"You want me to respect that bitch? You gotta be joking." The next thing I know Lucas's fist is slamming into Noah's face.

"HEY! LUCAS CALM DOWN." I try to calm the situation down and I try to pull Lucas away but he won't budge. The door slams open and some guys I never saw before walk in and start telling Lucas to stop while pulling him away. I suddenly feel dizzy and then everything goes black.