Chapter 17|| Lucas/Julia

Lucas:

Julia looked absolutely stunning. I've never laid eyes on a woman as beautiful as her. She was such a strong person and i'm glad she's making friends that defend her like that. She looked genuinely happy. And that's what matters, with or without me.
"Yo Lucas." Simon, a friend of Noahs nudged me in the arm. Noah asked to hang out with his friends but he himself cancelled last minute.
I've just been walking around with these guys that i barely knew. "You know what, i have to go." I told them. They all started complaining but i ignored them and walked out of the mall leaving them behind.

I take out my keys and open my front door. Emma was at a sleepover at her friends house. My mom was out probably with her boyfriend, so i was alone at home. I took out my phone.

Me:Bro why did you cancel last minute?

After a few minutes of being left on read i left the chat and clicked on another one.

Me:You looked gorgeous. I love your new hair.

I exit the chat before grabbing my guitar. Even though my hand still hurt i still played.I played a few songs and then went to put that Bio-oil that Julia gave me on the scars on my hand. My phone lit up and Julias name popped up on the screen.

Julia: Thanks.

Even after our human conversation, Julia was being dry. I promised myself i would tell her one day that it was actually my moms fault. Maybe then she will forgive me. I still didn't know what Julia ment when she said 'Figure it out'. I tried and tried. But nothing came to mind i decided to have a lazy day and just go to sleep early.

JULIA:

After i returned home from the mall I found my mom standing in the kitchen smiling. She was singing and swaying to the music while cooking. „Hi mom!" I said walking up to her and hugging her. „Well hello beautiful lady." she said hugging me back. „You got your hair done." it wasn't a question but she looked happy about it. „Yes," i said giving her a 360 turn and then shook my head. „What do you think?"
„You look lovely. So romantic." She chuckles and then played with my hair a little.
„Thanks mom. How are you feeling?" I asked her.
Her hands stop playing with my hair for a second before continuing.
"Good." She said.
" I'm making some dinner." She turned around.
"Okay let me know when It's done." I say before walking off to my room. I open my bedroom door and close it behind me. I smile and walk towards my desk. I take out some papers and my laptop. I hop onto my bed and make summaries on psycholgy. My mom called me for dinner and i ran downstairs to grab a plate before heading back to my summaries. After i finished i grabbed my book and read 156 pages. I glanced at my phone to check the time. 1:36am.
Time flies when you're doing something you like. I put my book on my nightstand and headed towards my closet grabbing some fresh pyjamas. I quickly got changed and put my hair up. "I really have to work on myself." I say to no one in particular and decide to make a list of things i want to change about myself.

Glow up list:

-Redecorate my room
-buy new clothes
-make-up
-gym
-diet
-PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL!!!

After i'm done highlighting my life away on the last point, I set an alarm for 9am tomorrow. "I swear to god this time will be different and i will actually wake up and go for that damn run." i mumble to myself. Maybe i'll go to the store too. I didn't buy much today at the mall, mostly just walked around with Amelia,Victoria and Charlotte while the guys kept annoying the fuck out of us by complaining that we only went to 'girl stores'. It was fun though.
I looked up some work outs and diets before going to bed and letting sleep take me over.