Chapter 19 || Julia

My eyes slowly open but I squint when the light hits me. My head is killing me and I attempt to open my eyes again. This time my eyes slowly adjust to the light and I look around, I'm in my room. Sitting up I kick the covers off my body and rub my eyes. I groan at the pain and then notice I'm wearing a shirt and underwear. I do not remember putting those on. I slowly stand up and try to remember what the fuck happend. The only things I remember are the parts where I was sitting with the group drinking vodka Amelia brought. Then we separated and then it's all a black hole. Nothing. Nada. I walk to my door but notice a paper on my desk. Lucas. My eyes go wide at the realization. Lucas. Showered. Me. I turn to find my phone. It's on my nightstand and I immediately call Lucas.
"Well, good morning to the tooth fairy.''
"What?"
He totally ignored my question.
"So what do you want to know, sleeping beauty?''
"Everything."
"From what part should I begin? The part where you called me and I picked you up when you were sleeping on the sidewalk on a random street, or the part where I showered and clothed you?"
"Oh God."
"I suppose from the call part. So, you called me at around eleven thirty saying you were the tooth fairy sitting with santa. Then I gave you a step by step instruction on how to share your location and came to find you sleeping on the sidewalk, I picked you up and then midway to the car you threw up ALL over yourself so i wrapped a plastic bag around your hair so you didn't ruin the car. I got you home and being the pervert I am, I ripped your clothes off and showered you, you didn't exactly want to help and kept falling over instead of standing in the shower so I got in, in my boxers, and washed you. Then I got you dressed and went home."
"So you saw me naked?" I ask horrified by my own actions.
"We talking about last night, because I saw you naked a few times."
"Shut up. And yes."
"Was I supposed to shower you fully clothed?"
"Oh for fuck sakes."
"It would be a shame ruining such a pretty dress even more. Plus i asked you a few times to wake up and take a shower, you told me to fuck off so i had no choice really."
I take a deep breath and pinch the bridge of my nose. "Thanks."
"My pleasure, I love washing puke out of someone's hair." He teases.
"Even the tooth fairy has her flaws, okay?" He laughs and I get a warm feeling inside.
"I talked to Brandon, I bumped into him yesterday." I say not even knowing why I feel the need to tell him that.
"And?"
"He actually apologized."
"Really?" He asks. His voice is deep and warm, and I smile. I honestly could listen to him talking about whatever just to listen to his voice. I take the phone from my ear and look at the time. It's 9 am. He always answers. Even after I pushed him away. "Yes, really." I finally said. It's quiet for a minute and I hear his calm breathing. I try to match my breaths to his. "Lucas!" A sweet adorable kid's voice yells on the other side of the phone. Lucas has a sister, I almost forgot about that. "Hey sorry i gotta go, my sister needs me." He says softly to me and I am almost sort of sad to end this call. "Yeah, yeah sure. Bye and thanks again." I told him.
"No problem." and then the line goes silent. He hung up and I go downstairs before texting the group. I was surprised to find that there were already a few chats.

Harry: Guys has anyone heard from Jason?
Victoria: Nope, haven't seen him.
Harry: Well he isn't answering his phone.
Ethan: Maybe he went home a little later than us?
Harry: I don't think so. He was barely able to walk.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Jason leave.

Me: Sorry, I haven't seen him either. Maybe we should go look for him?
Harry: Let's wait, if he doesn't text or give any signs tomorrow we will go look.
Victoria: Bro he could get murdered by that time.
Charlotte: He did not get murdered and stop spamming you guys woke me up.
Me: Hey Victoria, How was it with Ethan?
Victoria: Shut up...Good.
Ethan: Why so shy now, huh?
Me: Exactly.
Victoria: Oh zip it.
Charlotte: Rude.
Amelia: Agreed.