Chapter 10|| Lucas/Julia

It's been a couple of days since Julia's father texted her. He replied but she didn't open the message she told me she isn't ready just yet. She's been off since that day so i wanted to surprise her today. So now i'm standing in the flower shop waiting in line. When it's finally my turn i buy a bouquet of white and red roses. I already bought her favourite snacks (gummy bears are in there for sure). And i will take her book shopping tomorrow . I pay the old lady and get on my bike.

I arrive at Julia's place pretty quickly and knock on the door. Her mom answers, greets me and let's me inside. I go to Julia's room a knock 3 times. "Yeah?" I hear her say. I come in and she smiles. She look down at the flowers and blushes. I give them to her with the snacks and add a kiss on the forehead. "How are you feeling, love?" I sit down next to her and she starts telling me about her day but her words blur. I am lost in her beauty. She may doesn't check off all the beauty standards like: being skinny, having clear skin, big full lips, etc. Yes she has stretch marks, scars, body fat, hip dips. But she's beautiful and mine. Every single inch of her. On the outside and inside. How can a human being be so... perfect? I lay between her thighs while she plays with my hair and snacks on her gummy bears. I squeeze her thigh and hear her giggle. "Stopp, you're making me nervous ." she laughs. "Never. Ever, feel nervous around me, Love." I kiss the inside of both her thighs and get on my knees between her legs.

I arrive home late at night. I tip toe to my room so my mom won't hear me. I left Julia pleased. At least that's what she was saying to god. As i'm about to go up the stairs the light turns on. Shit. "Were you with her again?" My mother asks her voice serious and arms crossed infront of her. I nod trying to avoid eye contact. "She's bad influence, Lucas." She says.
"She's not."
"She is, skipping school, coming home late or not coming home at all, getting into fights?"
"That's not her fault." I say defensively.
"It is, and you know it," a pause
"You will stop seeing her."
"What?! No mom. I won't stop seeing her. I love her!" I say back angry. How can she say that. She laughs.
I stare at her in disgust.
"Oh honey, that's not love. That's attraction. You will have some fun and then forget about eachother." She says.
"No! I love her. Just because you and dad didn't love eachother doesn't mean i won't find love!" I yell now clenching my fists.
"You will stop seeing her. Or i will make you stop seeing her. You are ruining your life son. Your education. Your future."
"And how will you do that?"
"There is alot of ways. Moving, changing schools and taking all you electronics. I did alot for you , you can do atleast this one thing for me. One thing." I can see that she's being serious and i know that she would do it if necessary. I run upstairs and take out my phone slamming my door shut. I do the only thing i can do.

Gummy:

me: we're over i'm sorry. Don't text me and don't talk to again.

Julia||

I get a text. I see his name pop up on the screen and open it quickly. I read the message. What? He must be joking. Right? Why? Did i do something?
A million questions start start haunting me. Tears warm my cheeks and my breathing gets faster. It's so hot in here. I start sweating. I try to take a deep breath and realise I can't. I start panicking. I take small breaths that barely fill my lungs. I drop the phone and then fall to my knees. The door opens and i hear my moms distant voice. Arms wrap around me and i fall into my mom's embrace. This time i slowly calm down. My breathing becomes normal once again and the tears are the only thing left. "It's over mom." I tell her trough tears.
"It's okay. What is over?"
"Lucas."

I walk into school in sweatpants, a white top and a zip up hoodie. Head down. Headphones on and phone in hands. I walk up to my locker to grab my books for the day. I close my locker and hear girls whispering. "I heard they broke up. She didn't deserve him anyways." One says not realising i can hear her. I'm angry. How can she just talk like that? I take off my headphones and approach her from behind. I tap her shoulder. She turns around and i slam the books in my hands across her pretty face. She starts yelling and crying. All the eyes are on me now. Everyone fell silent. Fuck it let them stare. "It's not like you're painting pallet face deserves him either." I tell her. I turn back around to go to class and see a group of familiar faces. Lucas is one of them. Next to him is Noah and some other guys. They all start laughing except for Lucas, he stares at me in shock. I look away and fasten my pace.