Chapter 8|| Lucas

"Hey." I hear a soft voice whisper.

I slowly open my eyes to find Julia leaning above me studying my face with a smile.

"Hi." I say back returning her a smile. The only thing covering her are the sheets, her hair is messy but she's still beautiful.  "How'd you sleep?" she asks.

"Good. Very good actually."

"Really? Why's that?" She tilts her head to the side a little.

"Because you were next to me." I tug her to my side and her head is beneath my chin. She's tracing patterns with her fingers over my stomach.

"Wanna skip school today?" She asks lifting her head and looking at me.

"Oh uhm yeah sure."

She sits up and is about to stand up but it looks like the realisation that she isn't wearing anything hits her. She looks around the room i suppose looking for clothes.  "How the fuck did my shirt end up on the other side of the room." It wasn't a question. "You're adorable when you're upset." I tell her putting my hands behind my head smirking. "Oh shut up it's your fault it's there."She says turning around with her hands covering her chest.

"Yeah it is." I answer her.

"You can put on my shirt." I tell her and she looks around looking for my shirt.

"It's also on the other side of the room." She says even more frustrated and i love it.

"Oh i know." I tell her my smile widening. She rolls her eyes and tries to pull the blanket off me but i stop her. "Give me the blanket i have to cover up."

"No you don't." I answer her.

She rolls her eyes once more and akwardly stands up and waddles to the other side of the room. She grabs my shirt and pulls it over her head. "You're an asshole. I will remember this and you will pay for this." She turns around and my shirt comes just above her mid thigh. "Uh-huh" I chuckle when she crosses her arms infront of her chest. Her face goes from mad to something misschevious. "What?" I ask my smile dissapearing. Suddenly she pulls the covers off me and i quickly shoot up covering myself. She giggles and just stands there looking at me. "You give that back right this second Julia Smith." I tell her. She just shakes her and and stares at me waiting for me to do something. I sigh and slowly stand up trying to cover myself. Now i am the one akwardly waddeling to my underwear on the other side of the room laying right infront of Julia. When i'm about to pick it up she kicks it away. "Hey! That's not funny." She's still smiling and when i turn to grab my underwear she slaps me right in the ass. "JULIA!" I yelp. She bursts into laughter.

Julia and i got dressed and go downstairs. "Well well, I didn't know my daughter already let boys 'sleep' over" Julia's mom says winking when we walk into the kitchen. I cringe. "Mom! We just watched a movie!" Julia answers her mom but her face turns red. "Goodmorning Mrs.Smith." I greet her mom. "Goodmorning Lucas." She offers me a kind smile. I smile back. "It's nothing to be ashamed of honey. He's handsome and-" She says to Julia. "Mom.Stop right there. We just watched a movie." Julia cuts her mom off.
"Mhm right. Anyways what do you guys want for breakfast?"
I look over at Julia waiting for her to answer.
"Toast with eggs and bacon?" Julia says glancing at me. I nod. "Great i'll let you know when it's done." Julia's mom says.

After we ate breakfast and took off to 'school' me and Julia pulled up at a corner shop to buy some snacks for the day. "What do you want?" I ask her. "Gummy bears!" She says excited. "Ooh and maybe some chips too." she says pointing at the chips section. "Ok get what you want." I tell her giving her a kiss. She grabs some gummy bears, some other candy and chips. I pay for our stuff and she tries to fit it all in her tiny backpack. I quietly laugh under my breath. "What's so funny?" She says glaring at me while standing up and putting her hands on her hips. "You know you're never going to fit all that in that tiny backpack of yours?"
I say still smiling. "And how do you know mister know it all?" She says trying to put the things in her backpack again. She tries so hard the bag of chips bursts open. She frowns and i laugh so hard i start wheezing. " Okay maybe you were right." She admits. I help her clean up and take some stuff to put in my backpack.

We finally arrive at an abandoned skate park. "What are we gonna do abt Noah and the picture?" She asks while putting a hand-full of gummy bears in her mouth. "I don't know." I say looking at her amused at how many gummy bears she managed to put in her mouth at once. "Damn, how many of those things can you eat at once?" I ask her. She muffles something i can't understand because of her gummy filled mouth. After a few minute she finally chews them up and we both burst into laughter. "My love?" I ask her.
"Yes?"
I smile at her response.
"What is your favourite flower?"
She hesitates.
"Roses. White and red ones."She says.
"Mh-hm" She blushes but i keep looking at her.
"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Just thinking."
"About what?"
"About you my love."