Season 1 chapter 2 Entrance Exams

It was early in the morning, Ben woke up ready for another day. Brushed his teeth, took a quick shower, put on his school uniform, and was ready to leave after his breakfest, his mother made him before leaving. She has to leave pretty early due to her job as a nurse at the local hospital. Ben looked at the calendar on the wall as he ate his breakfest.

"The next U.A Entrance exam is in a couple of Months." He thought as he munched his breakfast.
"I better get ready." He left the house and went for another school day.

On the way to the school Ben saw Midoriya, as always, they crossed paths, but something seemed different today, Midoriya was pretty hyped up, the kid was always smiling, but not like this.

Ben: "Hey, you seem different today, are you ok?"

Ben asked, curious with the boy's different demeanor.

Midoriya: "Yeah, I'm just excited!"

Midoriya exclaimed, proudly raising his fist in the air and and a smile.

Midoriya: "Today I'll begin my training for the U.A's Entrance exam!"

Ben: "You too? Well, do your best!"

Cheered Ben.

Midoriya:Ben You said 'you too', does that mean you're training as well?"

Midoriya asked, with a quizzical look.

Ben:"Yes sir. Honestly, I'm out of shape, and I'm still trying to get use to this watch

Ben said showing Midoriya the omnitrix

The day went on as usual, the only differences being Midoriya happier than usual, and Bakugo strangely quiet.

Ben arrived home, greeted by his grandpa and cousin as always. After eating dinner and taking a bath he went for his room, picked a notebook and started taking notes on how could he work the omnitrix.

Ben: "Ten months, I think I got this."

For the first weeks or so, ben focused on all his alone transformations he then started to draw his first costume based on what he had learned, his room was filled with notations and sketches.

After mastering all his alien's abilities it was time to focus on sharpening his mind and body, for the next months he trained, nothing too serious, just enough to put him in the game. Ben noted that during that time Midoriya looked ever more exhausted at school, but decided not to question it, he knew Midoriya was training hard.

And so the ten months passed in a flash, it was time for the awaited U.A's Entrance Exam.
Students from all over the country gathered for a chance to join Japan's most prestigious hero academy.

Ben and Midoriya decided to arrive early, better to arrive early than late, a hero should never be late after all.

Ben: "I guess this is it, huh?"

Said Ben looking at the building with the symbol of U.A standing proudly at the top.

Midoriya: "Y-Yes, the first step for being a pro!"

Both started fanboying about the moment and the hero busts that adorned U.A's main gate.

???: "Stupid Deku..."

Both looked behind to find Bakugo.

Ben: hero we go muttered Ben

Bakugo: "Get out of my way before I set you two on fire!"