BNHA The Movie: Two Heroes Part 1

Ben found himself behind two big curtains, he was at standing at what seems to be a stage, he could hear the crowd outside chanting his name.
Until a louder voice spoke up through a microphone, overtaking the chanting crowds.

Announcer: "And now, we present to you the NEW No. 1 Hero!"

The curtains opened. Tons of flashes of the Press's cameras taking pictures, as well as the lights illuminating the stage.

Announcer: "The Omnitrix wiling hero

Ben stepped forward, smiling and waving to the crowds, who chanted his name nonstop.

Crowd: Ben ! Ben ! Ben !

Ben: thank you! Thank you!"

But suddenly, he felt someone tapping on his shoulder.

???: Ben Ben Wake up!"

He slowly opened his eyes to see it was kirishima.

Ben: "Kirishima?"

Ben yawned, stretching his arms, he looked around the plane, on the other side, Bakugo, listening to music on his phone.

Ben: "What happened?"

Kirishima: "We have arrived, look!"

Ben looks out the window

Ben: wow!

Ben: "We're finally here

Ben: "We're finally here."

Ben looked at the island with a amazed look

Kirishima: "This place is huge!"

Said Kirishima, joining his friend.

Kirishima: "It's way bigger than what they show on the TV!"

A technological moving island made mostly of iron, but with the beauty of nature to accompany.
Beaches, lakes and let's not forget the four different cities are only a fraction of what this place got,

Their plane began its descent, slowly reaching one of the island's airports, the only ways in and out of the island. Kirishima and Ben were excited to be there, Bakugo is indifferent . The three grabbed their luggage and made their way to the airport's lobby.

There, they found something unusual, as there seemed to be a lack of staff around, everything is automated, including a moving walkway. Kirishima looked around in awe of the tech.

Kirishima: "Woah, what's this?"

He was spooked by the moving walkway.

Kirishima: "This place is so high tech!"