Season 2 chapter 11 Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students

Hawk: "Why I scouted you guys?" Hawks held one of his feathers. "Cuz' we're birds of a feather."

Tokoyami: "Was that meant to be funny?"

Tokoyami wondered.

Hawk: "I'm 20% serious. And half of me just wanted to chat with a kid from class 1-A. I didn't thought you two would accept my offer, surely at least one of you must have recieved better offers."

Ben looked confused

Tokoyami: "About what exactly did you call us here to talk?"

Hawks: "Those punks who attacked you at the USJ. The League of Villains, was it?"

Ben: "That's it?"

Hawks: "Don't get me wrong."

Hawks continued.

Hawks: saw potential in you two too. There you stood on the podium. Two sharp looking students. A fellow bird and a fellow  shapeshifter type, who could probably keep up with me."

They explained with the best of their abilities what happened at USJ. Hawks had a few questions of his own. Even so, the two grew more and more frustrated. During the week, their tried to keep up with Hawks, but to no avail. They did caught a trick or two by observing the pro hero in action. But not much else. Then the last day of internship arrived.
They were back at the mainland.

Tokoyami: "That was a huge waste of time. A whole week and we learned nothing."

Tokoyami was frustrated.

Tokoyami: "I'm no dumb carrier pidgeon."

Ben: "Yeah. I know how that feels. Hey, at least we got some experience? Come on, let's go get something to eat

???: " Ben and Tokoyami?"

A familiar voice called.

They turned around.

Ben & Tokoyami: "Jiro?"

Both were surprised.

Ben: "What are you doing here?"

Jiro: "I just got back from my internship."

She explained.

Jiro: "You two look horrible, did something happen?"

Tokoyami: "Quite the opposite."

Ben: "How'd your internship went?"

Jiro: "I got interned at Death Arms's agency. Mostly physical training. But I got to use my quirk a few times."

Ben: "We were going to grab something to eat. You wanna come with us?"

Jiro: "Sure! I know a great Café around here."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jiro: "So what you're telling me is that your entire internship consisted in you two running after Hawks?"

She asked in disbelief.

Ben: "Yeah. Mostly is an understatement. It was just that."

Ben explained.

She laughed.