Season 1 Chapter 6 : Encounter with the Unknown

It was a  another day at school. Midoriya and  Ben  walked together as always, talking about the events till now.

Ben: "Y'know... I've been thinking about yesterday."

Kaito spoke up.

Ben: "About the security breach."

Midoriya: "No worries, it was just the media, right?"

Ben: "That's exactly what I find strange. How could a bunch of reporters break U.A's security system?
And what if that attract the wrong kind of attention?"

Midoriya: "Now that you mentioned... Makes sense."

Midoriya thought about the subject.

Midoriya: "By wrong kind of attention you mean..."

Ben: "Villains... Let's just hope i'm just overthinking.
Yeah, what am I saying? We have All Might as a teacher, nothing bad is gonna happen!"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Aizawa: "Today's training will be a little different."

Aizawa walked to the front of the class.

Aizawa: "You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

The class began murmuring. Sero raised his arm, calling the teacher's attention.

Sero: "Sir! What kind of training is this?"

Aizawa held up a card.

Aizawa: "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

The class began discussing the subject.