BNHA The Movie: Two Heroes Part 3

Everyone was at the staircase where they just heard that villains have taken over the tower, and that they took control of the security system holding everyone on I-Island as hostages. All Might told them it was too dangerous and to get away from the tower as soon as possible.

Iida: "We've heard All Might's orders loud and clear.
He's our teacher! I suggest we follow his instructions and escape this place, otherwise we would be going against his will."

Yaoyorozu: "I'm afraid I have to agree with lida."

Yaoyorozu stepped up.

Yaoyorozu: "We're still only students. We can't fight these villains if we don't have our licenses."

Kaminari: Then what if we escape and tell the heroes outside--

Melissa: I think it'll be hard to escape. This place is built with the same level of security as Tartaurs, which is where they keep the most dangerous of criminals.".

Kaminari: "Then all we can do is sit and wait..."

Kaminari frowned, sitting down against a wall.

Jiro: "Are you really ok with that, Kaminari?"

Questioned Jiro in disbelief.

Ben: "C'mon kaminari you know that's not happening."

Ben spoke up.

Ben: "We have to do something.

Mineta: "What CAN we do?!"  The villains even caught All Might!  There's no way we can go save them ourselves!

Mineta questioned.

Ben: "The only reason they got All Might is because they've got hostages, "Damn it... there has to be a way to free the pros somehow."

Yaoyorozu: "But it's too risky!"

Todoroki: We are trying to become heroes.

Yaoyorozu: Yes, but we are still not allowed to work as heroes--

Todoroki: Does that mean it's all right for us to not do anything?

Todoroki continued to question

Yaoyorozu: "It's. complicated."

Ben sighed, and got  up. And walked up to Midoriya.

Midoriya: "All I know is that sometimes breaking rules isn't wrong, it's necessary."

That caught their attention, lida's specially.

He stoped right in front of Midoriya, who was sitting down against a wall too, like almost everyone else.  Ben squatted down, to get on his eye level.

Ben: "You're not planning on standing around, are you?"

He said with a smile.

Midoriya looked up at him, ben continues.

Ben: "What do you wanna do, Deku?"

Midoriya took a second to reply.

Midoriya: "I wanna help!"

Uraraka: "Really, Deku?"

Uraraka questioned his decision.

Midoriya: "I want to save them!"

He voiced his conviction.

Mineta: "You wanna fight those villains?! Have you learned nothing from the USJ, Midoriya?!"

Mineta cried.

Midoriya: "This is totally different! We don't have to fight them! We just need to think of a way to rescue All Might and everyone else at the party without facing the bad guys!"