Season 3 chapter 4 roaring upheaval

Midoriya, Shoji, and chameleon were hiding behind a nearby tree as they watch Tokoyami's Dark Shadow was going rouge.

Midoriya: Wh-What's going on, Shoji?!

Shoji: Quiet. After Mandalay's Telepath about the villain attack telling us not to engage, we went on alert immediately. Right after that, we were attacked by a villain. I covered Tokoyami, hiding in the foliage even as my arm got cut off.

chameleon: Your arm...?

Shoji: Even though it's not a shallow cut, it's not like I've lost it forever. My Dupli-Arms can even duplicate my duplicated organs, and what was cut off was a duplicate. But I guess he couldn't even stand that. The Quirk he had been holding back started getting out of control...

Midoriya: In deep darkness, he can't control it... I didn't realize his Quirk was so peaky..

Shoji: It was probably his emotions, like righteous, indignation, and regret that made it even wild. He kept trying to hold it back, but...

Shoji then steps back and steps on a twig causing a snapping sound. Dark Shadow immediately reacts to the sound and then attacks Shoji, Midoriya, and chameleon , but they were able to dodge just in time.

Shoji: It reacted to any movement or sound, turning into a monster that was just lashing out with attacks indiscriminately.

Tokoyami: *struggling* Forget... about me...
Find the others... and help them! Calm down, Dark Shadow!

Shoji: Dark Shadow's weakness is light. If we lead it to the fire or back to camp, it should calm down.
Midoriya, Ben, no matter the circumstance, I don't want to become a person who leaves a suffering friend behind. Midoriya, you forced that body to get you here because you were worried about Bakugo, right? If you think you can still move, I'll draw Dark Shadow away and open up a path for you and Ben.

chameleon: Wait, Shoji... It's pretty far to either the camp or the fire. Then, you'll be in dange-

Suddenly, Dark Shadow attacks the three once more but Shoji who was still holding Midoriya and chameleon dodges the attack.

Shoji: I know. The act of saving people comes with risks. That's why heroes are called heroes. Will you two stay with me and help Tokoyami, or will you rush to where Bakugo is...?

Chameleon: I could go camouflage to help you and
Shoji.

Midoriya: Hold on, Ben. I have an idea.

Chameleon: What is it Midoriya ?

Midoriya: If it'll react to just sound, Shoji can make duplicates of his arms and Ben can uses his camouflaging abilities to try as a bait so it can follow us without attacking But we'll lead it to Kacchan.
He can calm Dark Shadow down with an explosion.
If I have to choose one or the other... I want to save both of them!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile, Todoroki and Bakugo were fighting off the villain in front of them, that was using his Quirk which was to lengthen and turn his teeth into metal.

Moonfish: Flesh... Piece of meat... Flesh...!

Moonfish then went to attack the two, but Todoroki uses his ice to block the attack.