Season 2 chapter 15 Practical Exam

Everyone then looked at them completely shocked.

Uraraka : Against... the teachers?

Aizawa: In addition, the teams that have to go up against a teacher has already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting styles, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are: First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team, and they're fighting me. And Midoriya, Bakugo, and Tennyson are a team.

The three looked at each other completely shocked as they never even had a thought of being on the same team.

Aizawa: And your opponent is...

Suddenly, All Might landed in front of the three.

All Might : I

All Might : I... will do it!

Ben, Midoriya, & Bakugo: All Might?!

All Might : Work together to beat me, you three!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

*Few days Ago*

It was night time and all the teachers were gathered in the conference room going over what they should do for this years' final exams.

Nezu: With the connection between Hero Killer:
Stain and the League of Villains, there is a possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh?

Snipe: Of course, it would be better to prevent that before it begins, but as a school, it would be best to be completely certain. If we consider how fights against villains will continue to intensify today's society, then combat training against robots is not practical. Originally, robots were used to avoid complaints about people being injured in the entrance exams.