Season 2 chapter 1 The Sports festival Begins

News reporter: "Up next: an update on yesterday's incident at U.A's Rescue Training Center, where students of the hero course were attacked by a gang of villains. According to Police officials the criminals call themselves the League of Villains.
Investigators have uncovered that the group has plotting to kill U.A teacher and popular hero, All Might, since the spring of this year."

The attack was all over the news for two days. Some people even started disbelieving the security of the school and the safety of the students.

Grandpa max: "That must've been scary."

Grandpa max sat down some snacks on the  center of the table.

Grandpa max: "I'm glad vou two made it out ok."

Ben: "Yeah, don't worry, grandpa I'm fine

Grandpa max: "Still, your teacher, Mr. Aizawa seemed pretty beaten up from what I've heard."

Midoriya: "Luckily our class has some top tier students."

Commented Midoriya.

Ben: "This League of Villains... They planned on killing All Might, but that's impossible. Right?"

Ben wondered.

Midoriya: "Pretty much."

Ben: "Well, what's important is that everything's okay."

Ben sighed.

Ben: "Your arms and legs were messed up that day. You gotta learn to control your quirk.

Midoriya: "Well, yeah. But it's not that easy."

Ben: "Maybe a support item should do the trick."

Midoriya: "Maybe..."

Midoriya noted that Ben was writing something.

Midoriya: "What are you doing anyway?"

Ben: "Oh, this? I'm looking over the specs of my gloves for my Omnitrix

Midoriya: "Something's wrong?"

Ben: "Yep it broke pretty easily when I was using a move with diamondhead.

Midoriya: "So, you're thinking about reinforcing it?"

Ben: "That's a start, but I doubt a simple reinforcement will be enough. Anyway, I'll submit a request for a reinforcement so I can have it back sooner."

Midoriya: "I see. I did submit a request for a new costume too."

Ben: "I thought you wanted to stay with the costume your mom made?"

Midoriya: "That was before Kacchan wasted it on the Battle Trial. But I did request that the new costume wouldn't be too different from the old one.

Ben: that's "Good. I think we'll see it soon enough."

Midoriya: "Hey, Ben . I've been meaning to ask that since yesterday. You did foresaw the villain attack, right? How?"

Ben: Well. Someone has to. Things will not always go our way. And that villain attack was definitely planned out, whoever's planned it definitely knew what they were doing. And I doubt this was the last time we'll see this League of Villains."

Midoriya: "If you're right, then we must be ready... For anything.

~-The next day~~

The class was chattering about the USJ incident, all sharing their different experiences and perspectives during the attack.