Season 2 chapter 7 todoroki vs tennyson

Present mic: "I'm eager to see how this one unfolds! Begin!"

Ben tapped his watch quickly

lida rushed towards xlr8 at full speed, but xlr8 dodge iida like it was nothing

Iida: "Huh? Where'd he go?"

lida looked around.

Xlar8 tried a sneak attack, he tried to focus his class to knock Iida out of bounds but lida managed to dodge by jumping, while still in the air he activates the recipro.

Iida: "There! Now I'll have to-"

Ida landed a kick, xlar8 barely was able to block the attack with both arms. lida grabbed his opponent, still a little dazed from the last attack, by the shirt to drag him to the edge of the ring and throw him out of bounds.

Present mic: "Look at this speed! Could this be the end?"

Xlar8 used his speed to break free of Iida grasp

They charged towards each other, when they were close enough, xlar8 used his claws to punch iida he then They charged towards each other, when they were close enough,

He then used his speed to spin around and he threw lida out of bounds.

Midnight: "Ida is out of bounds! Tennyson advances to the semi-finals!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xlar8 transform back into ben

Ben: " iida!"

Ben ran up to his classmate.

Ben: "You alright?

Iida: "Yes, yes I'm fine."

lida mumbled something about his brother.

Ben: "Here, let me help you up.

Ben helped his friend up."

Iida: Thanks

Ben: "Hey, don't worry about it you did great!"

Ben praised.

Iida: "You think so?"

Ben: "Yeah! You hit like a tank! One more kick from you and I would be out. That was a great match! Your brother would be proud."

Iida: "Thank you, You did great as well!"

Midnight: "Oh, such chivalry!"

Midnight approved.

Present mic: "That was great! Let's give these two some love, everyone!"

Ben raised Ida's arm. But suddenly, he felt a severe pain on his right arm.