Season 1 Chapter 5: Intruders

Kirishima and Sato ran into the room as soon as they heard All Might, they saw Ben helping Sero get up.

Ben: "Sorry about that! You quirk is awesome by the way!" He complimented.

Sero: "My quirk? What are you saying? Your Omnitrix thing is flawless!"

Sero recognized.

Kirishima: "Are you guys alright?" 

Kirishima and Sato  approached.

Sero: "Yeah, we're alright. We lost Kirishima, my bad."

Ben: "Hey it's ok. That was a great match!"

Sato: "We're all here to learn after all."

Sato added.

The two teams greeted each other in a friendly fist bump circle. They began heading out of the building, talking on the way to the monitor room.

Upon reaching the monitor room, they were greeted by a hyped up class, well most of them anyway, congratulating both teams for their effort, and praise  Ben for his well thought plan and his control of the omnitrix

All might: "Great job everyone!" All might spoke up

All might: "Although the hero team won, both teams did great! The villain team defended the objective to the best of their abilities, going on offensive only when they did not have other choice. The hero team forced the villains to leave the room, where they had the advantage!" All Might walked up to the teams. "All right everyone! Let's hear a PLUS ULTRA!"

The matches continued for a while untill all the teams fought. At the end of the class, All Might praised everyone. They headed back to the classroom, everyone was discussing the battles while waiting.

Kirishima: our class has a lot of strong quirks.
Bakugo, that Todoroki and Ben with his omnitrix

Kirishima spoke.

Ben: thanks kirishima

Kirishima: any time ben

After a couple of classes the day was over. And the next one quickly arrived.

Ben: "Yesterday was awesome! I wonder what is gonna happen today?"

Ben wondered

Midoriya: "Yeah, me too. I just hope I don't break my arm again."

Ben: "Yeah, it seemed pretty bad. Ben remembered.

Midoriya : "Well, recovery girl healed me, i'm good as new."

Ben "Midoriya! Run!"

Ben was quick to leave them behind.

Midoriya:  "Wha- Run?!"

Ben menaged to dodge the media . Midoriya unfortunately wasn't fast enough. Ben  ran inside the building, and stopped to catch his breath.

Ben: dang it He was caught."

???: "Are you okay?"

A girl asked, followed by a giggle.

Ben looked around and saw Jiro leaned against a wall, listening to some music.

Ben: "Um... Yeah."

He composed himself, trying to look as cool as possible.

Ben: "What are you doing here?
Yeah, um... Besides the school and stuff, I mean..."