Season 2 chapter 3 the obstacle course

Ben put on his omnitrix protector glove

Ben scrolled through his aliens and he seen the Alien he like

Ben: xlar8 is a good alien for this course

He then pressed down on the dial

Cannonbolt: Cannonbolt !!!

And they're off! The obstacle course begins!
Everyone rushes through the door without thinking, like fools. The doorway is to narrow it barely fits everyone, they can barely even move! This is the first obstacle, the students have to be creative if they want to continue.

When cannonbolt begin to roll around he then was interrupted by freezing cold wind of destiny that stops him

cannonbolt looked around, he saw everyone else had their feet stuck in ice, immobilizing them.
"Todoroki..." He looked forward, Todoroki had already used the opportunity to take the lead.

cannonbolt : You cannot win that easily!"

Cannonbolt bust out the ice he immediately rolled forward, getting back in the race. He noticed some of his classmates managed to free themselves from the icy trap too.

Yaoyorozu: "Nice trick, Todoroki!"

Yaoyorozu praised.

Bakugo: "I won't let you get away easily! You icy-hot bastard!"

They continued to run, some other students managed to free themselves as well, although, the track is still slippery due to the ice.

Mineta used his quirk to bounce around, catching up to Todoroki and avoiding the ice.

Mineta:"You think you're so cool! But I outsmarted you!"

Cannonbolt: "Wait! Mineta Look out!"

Ben tried to warn him

Mineta: "Time for my special move! Grape-"