Season 2 Chapter 5: Battle on, Challengers!

With that epic finale the cavalry battle is over!
The crowds go wild with the display of skill and tactics, and great quirks, by all classes! Todoroki on the other hand seems a little let down about something.

Present mic: "Let's take a look at who our top teams are! In first, Team Todoroki!"

Ben: We did it!"

Yaoyorozu: "We ended in first place but it was too close for comfort."

Yaoyorozu commented.

Iida: "I'm sorry. I let everyone down, didn't I?"

lida seemed sad.

Yaoyorozu: "That's not true. You're the reason we won! Thanks to that special move of yours!"

Ben: "She's right! That move was awesome!"

Ben praised.

Present mic : "In second place, Team Bakugo!"

Needless to say, Bakugo is displeased to say the least. His team seems cool about it.

Present mic: "In third place, Team Tetsutets- Wait, what? Team Shinso? When did they came back from the dead?"

That confused everyone, where did that team come from? And that's not the last surprise for the day...

Present mic: "And in fourth place, Team Midoriya!"

Ben: "Wait, what?!"

Ben glanced around, looking at the screens showing the four teams.

Ben: He actually did it!"

He was happy to see his friend proceed to the next final round.

Present mic: "These four valiant teams will advance to the final round! Now, let's take an hour lunch break before we continue the next festivities! See you soon! Hey, Eraserhead, wanna grab some food?"

Ben: "Well, that was intense. Let's go grab a bite to eat? What do you guys think?"

Ben suggested.

Iida: "Good idea."

lida agreed.

Uraraka: "Well, I was going with the girls, I hope that's alright with you?"

Ben: "Yeah, no problem. We'll see you there."

~~~

Ben: "Man, that was intense

Ben: "Man, that was intense. We had some close calls out there. You guys were great!"

Ben complimented.