Season 2 chapter 4 : calvery battle

Midnight: "First years! These are the rules that you'll abide by; the game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team's total. Everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score.
Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up.
So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. And another thing, even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until time's up."

Midnight explained the game.

Ben: "Why do I get the feeling this is gonna be a free for all game for the 10 million points?"

Ben thought to himself.

Midnight: "This is going to be tough. You may use your quirks as much as you want. But there are still rules. Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card, you will be disqualified!"

Midnight concluded.

Midnight: "Now! You have 15 minutes to build your team! I'd recommend you get started!"

The competitors quickly got to making the teams.

Ben: expect every team to jump on Midoriya as soon as the match starts. I wonder if wouldn't be better to stay back and watch while maintaining a decent score while everyone else fights like fools."

Ben glanced around.

Iida: "Hey. Ben

Ben felt a hand pat his shoulder. He turned around.

Iida: "Wanna team up?"

Ben: ok let's do this."

A couple of minutes passed, everyone was running around forming the teams.

Midoriya: "Here they are! Ben! Ida!"

Midoriya ran towards the two, accompanied by Uraraka.

Midoriya & Uraraka: "Let's team up!"

The two said together.

Ben: "I'm sorry, guys."

Ben frowned.

Iida: "I'm afraid we must refuse your offer."

lida followed.

Midoriya and Uraraka gasped surprised.

Iida: "Since this all started I've been losing to you."

Iida continued.

Iida: "Please don't take this as an insult, you're a great friend, but if I continue to follow you, I'll never get stronger. Bakugo and Todoroki have challenged you already, but they aren't the only ones who see you as a rival. Midoriya, I'll try my best to defeat you!"

Ben nodded in agreement.

Ben: "Look..."

He walked up to Midoriya, finding himself face to face with the green haired boy.

Ben: "You're a great friend, and I'm sure you're gonna make a great hero someday too. I respect you, as a friend, and now as a rival too."

Ben smiled.

Ben: "Show me what you got, Future Hero!"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————