BNHA The Movie: Two Heroes Part 4

Ben, Melissa, Midoriya, and Uraraka continue to make their way up to the top floor, and they are currently at the Central Tower's wind power generator system.

Midoriya: This is..

Melissa: The wind power generator system.

Ben: why are we here ?

Melissa: If we go up through the tower, the security machines are probably waiting to ambush us. So, we'll go up to the top all at once from here.
If we can just get to that emergency exit...

Ben, Midoriya and Uraraka look up to where Melissa was looking at see the emergency exit door she was talking about.

Midoriya: All the way up there?

Melissa: If we have Ochako's Quirk that lets everything she touches weightless, then we can do it.

Uraraka: Right. Leave it to me.

Ben: Are you able to use your Quirk on the three of us?

Uraraka: It might be a bit rough on me, but we have to do it.

Suddenly, the four then hear a noise from the Omnitrix and Ben sees that it was recharged.

Ben: finally! Uraraka, use your Quirk on Melissa and Midoriya.

Uraraka: Are you going to use the Omnitrix?

Midoriya: But, Ben, you need to save it until we get to the top floor. We don't have time to wait for the Omnitrix to recharge once you turn human again.

Ben: don't worry about it

Ben then presses the button on the Omnitrix and then dials through his aliens. He stops on the alien and then slams down on the Omnitrix. A green light envelops his body and as it dies down the three then see that Ben has turned into Upgrade.

Upgrade: ok all we have to do is get on the top floor.

Midoriya: But why did you turn into Upgrade now?

Upgrade: We can't afford to fail now, so Uraraka shouldn't overuse her Quirk just in case. So that's why I'm gonna hitch a ride.

Melissa: Hitch a ride? What do you mean?

Upgrade: I'm talking about this !

Upgrade then walks up to Midoriya and then merges with his Full Gauntlets. The Full Gauntlet then covers Midoriya's whole right arm and its color turns black with green stripes that are very similar to Upgrade.

Midoriya: I get it now

Midoriya: I get it now. If Ben merges with the Full Gauntlet it will be less a burden for Uraraka.

Upgrade: Exactly. And when we get to the top floor, all I have to do is merge with the system without wasting anytime. Now, let's go! We can't waste anytime.

Uraraka: Right! Melissa, hang on to Deku.

Melissa: Okay!

Melissa then gets on Midoriya's back an hangs onto him. Uraraka then uses her Quirk on the both of them and then raises them up in the air.