Moving Forward!

Freen went home soaking wet.

Freen Mom: My poor child...(hugged Freen so tight) What happened? Hmm??? Tell mama...(while wiping Freen's face)

F: Mommmmmm...(Freen cried on her mom's chest) 

Even tho there's no other words uttered by Freen, her mom knows the pain she's carrying.

****At the dinner table

F Dad: Freen, I think it's best if you go somewhere? place you can relax and take a break?

F Mom: (Holding Freen's hand) How about in ur Aunt's resort, where we usually go every summer? Hmmm?

Freen: I don't want to leave you guys here..and it's not even summer yet.

F Mom: We'll be alright, we can take care of each other honey.

F Dad: We want you to get your head off things, you can stay there for as long as you need.

Freen: (Looking at the food on her plate that she haven't touched yet and looked to her parents and nods with approval) Okay, I'll go. 

Freen's parents, sighed with relief.

*****GOING TO THE BEACH IN THAILAND 

Freen will be staying at her Aunts Beach Resort (Sea n stars)

Aunt: Freen, my dear! (Tight hugs) Look at you, how have u been?

Freen: I feel great to be here[at the resort] (But face looks unhappy)

Aunt: You're not being sarcastic are you?(Laughs awkwardly)            

            Come on, we have a lot to talk about but first you need to freshen up a bit.

           You look...... nevermind.

"Our destiny is already written, we are meant to meet those people that are part of it"

     *Next part would be their first encounter*