A Glimpse of Past

Nam ran to Freen as she saw her crying on the floor.

Nam: Freen, come on let's go to your room. Get up before someone saw you here like this.

Freen never stop from crying.

F: I want to be alone, please leave

Nam: I want you to know I'm here to listen, you can tell me everything.

Nam was about to cry, she can't see her best friend being like this.

F: I'm so stupid Nam, how can I forget about her? (Slaps her face)

Nam: Stop Freen... don't hurt yourself, none of this is your fault. Love is just so cruel. You can't blame yourself for any of this

F: I hurt her so bad, I can't imagine how hurt she was everytime she saw me with Kirk...oh my god, I broke her Nam.

Nam started to cry because she can't hold it anymore, as soon as Freen talked about how Becky was hurt, she knew everything, she witnessed how Becky loose herself with Freen gone.

F: For 3 years she was suffering because of me, I made her cry everynight , how can I forgive myself for that. (Sobbing)

Nam: You didn't mean to hurt her Freen, there's nothing you can do about it.

F: No, I could've tried Nam, I should've looked for answers. Now she doesn't love me anymore.

Nam: That's not true, she loves you more than anything in this world Freen. Just give her sometime, right now I guess she's confuse, she's having a hard time right now.

F: Confuse? Of what?

Nam: With Engfa.

F: How?

Nam: It's not the first time Engfa save her life.

Freen stopped from crying and silently listen to Nam.

Nam: Few months before you woke up, her dad died. Her mother was not doing well and as soon as her dad died, her mom lost it. Her mom became mentally unstable, Becky was left out with huge debts and despite of all those she never missed a day to visit you and take care of you. You were her only hope, her only source of happiness.

******FLASHBACK FREEN ON A COMA

Nam: Guys I hope Freen will wake up soon, Becky needs her.

Tee: She will, let's talk to her often, that's all that we can do to help her as per the doctor.

Kade: Yuki, did you text Becky that we're coming to visit Freen right now.

Yuki: I forgot, wait let me text her.

Nam: It's useless, we're here anyway.

The girls opened the door of Freen's room and saw Becky sitting beside Freen holding her hand and crying. They went quite and closed the door and left it a little open so they could take a peek and eavesdrop.

They could hear Becky's cry, they can feel the pain during those sobs.

B: Babe.. please wake up..hmmmm? I need you right now. Dad's gone, she left me too, and mom... she doesn't speak to me. You're all I have right now, babe...talk to me. I need you.. uhhuhhuhuhu.

********END OF FLASHBACK

Nam: We were shocked that day, cause we learned about her dad's death and her mom like that. And few months you woke up, and you did not recognize her. As soon as you woke up you were looking for Kirk, she can't bear the truth that you forget her. She lost her way. I never saw Becky with those dark and lifeless eyes.

F: Her dad died?

Hearing what Becky suffered she groaned with pain, she felt like her chest was about to explode.

Nam: (Crying) Then there's that day, when Becky.... Oh my God, I just couldn't bear to speak of it. Becky...tried to kill herself.

F: Bec.....kkyyy.. ohhh...my... I hate myself...I should've just died in the accident, I don't deserve to live! (Throbbing)

Nam: I think I should stop telling you.. I can't , I don't want you to blame yourself even more.

F: I caused her so much pain, I don't know how to forgive myself for that.

Nam: She loves you Freen and she will never love anyone else beside you, just give her some time. Show her how much you love her.

F: I don't deserve her love, I'm afraid I will only hurt her again.

Nam: Shhhh...(Hugged Freen and pats her back) Don't say that. You two are meant to be together. Don't give up yet, you both love each other and that what matters now.

"Loving someone too much means loving ourself a little less"