One step Closer

At the back of her mind face of Becky just flashes, her smile and the twinkle of her eyes.

Freen shook her head.

Freen POV

"Why does she even show up in my thoughts? Maybe bc i forgot to thank her for taking care of me? Hmmmm...

Freen been busy running the resort, shes taking that chance to forget her painful past.

She asked for a meeting for all the staffs working at her aunt's resort.

Everyone gathered on the conference.

Freen: Good day to all of you, I called u all today to announce that for the mean time I'll be in charged with the day to day operations of Sea n Stars Resort. Anyone can raise their concerns directly to me.

The meeting lasted for an hour, discussing the changes Freen wants to happen. After the meeting Freen was left alone at the conference room.

"How are you feeling?"

Freen focused on reading proposals then looked up and surprised to see Becky standing 3 ft away from her.

F: Ohhh you're there, I feel better now (Fake coughing) (Why did I fake cough again)

B: It doesnt seem like it. (Slow mo effect) (Moved closer to Freen, leaned down and slowly put her palm on Freens forehead)

Freen unable to move, have been lost while staring at Becky.Becky continues to touch her forehead and suddenly their eyes met...

Freen: Why??? why do i feel this way??? (Insert sounds of beating heart)

Becky slowly put her hands down, confused.

B: What.. what r u feeling right now??? Does ur head still hurts?(Shows face of worry)

Freen took a step back and moved her eyes off Becky.

F: No...it's nothing, I think I'm just hungry.

Becky looked at her watch

B: It's past 7pm, you must probably hungry. You wanna join me for din....

A staff (Nam) entered the conference room almost out of breathe..

Nam: Becky.... someone collapsed in room 3, we need you there.

Becky and Freen hurriedly followed Nam.

Becky: What happened?

Nam: As per her friends, they were just sitting on the sofa hanging out, then she stood up to go to the bathroom and fell on the ground.

Becky checked the guest and did her job.While doing so, Freen can't take her eyes off Becky. Looking at Becky do her job, it amazes her. How gentle and caring she is.

After half an hour the ambulance came and took the guest.

Ambulance Staff: Thank you Nurse Becky, you're really amazing, we'll take it from here.

Becky: Thank you, please take good care of her.

Becky turned and about to go back when she was surprised Freen was standing behind her.Extending her hand offering her a bottle of water.

Freen: You did a good job.

Becky grabbed the bottle of water

B: Thank you, and thank you for the water, I uhhhh...appreciate this,

F: You wanna join me for dinner???

"Freen's eyes shows an emotion of longingness, the want to be with her and yet confused of what she feels, all she knows is that - she wants to be with her"