Convinced

E: I told you..don't underestimate me. I could to more than that (Wipes Becky's lips)

Becky was left unable to speak....

Nam broke the atmosphere

Nam: Ehemmm...you two join us... let's dance!

Kade: Heyy..what's with u two? huh? we saw everything..

B: We're just teasing each other..hehe (awkwardly speaking)

Tee: Wait where did Freen go? I'll look for her.

Freen saw everything, so she walked away. Until now she still don't know how to feel. She tried so much not to care but her heart is hurting.

Freen sitting on the shore chugging her bottle.

Tee: There you are! What r u doing here? Come on lets go back

F: I'm fine..I dont wanna go back there..

Tee: Why not? Don't tell me you saw everything?

F: Not that I care..

Tee: Haha..I know you so well Freen, I can see thru u

F: Really..so what can u see?

Tee: That you're jealous right now, your hurt that Becky & Engfa is starting to have a thing and yet u can't sort your feelings. Your confused of what u truly feel for Becky, all u know is that u don't want to see them together.

F: Wowwwww.....such a story..

Tee: If u don't accept what your feeling, u might regret it one day. Just give it a try, remember your memories with her, or else she would be making new one's with her.

F: Do u really think I should remember?

Tee: She was a big part of you, I'm sure right now u feel that something was missing inside u. I never seen u so happy when you were with her, you know.

F: It's easy to say... 

Tee: Come on let's go back..

F: Go ahead first, I'll be just behind you.

 Freen POV

The moment I saw them kissed, I immediately felt hurt. For that moment I knew, I wanted to be the one kissing her. What I'm feeling right now is actually messed up, I wanna forget about her because I can't accept myself till now. Yet my heart wanted to own her. Yes own her.

Becky...my heart wants to remember you, should I try?

Freen then get her phone out of her pocket and started calling someone

F: Hi Doc Tim, this is Freen, Doc Martha reffered me to you.

Doc Tim: Oh yeah, you're the one she's talking about.

F: Yes, when can I meet you? So we could start.

Doc Tim: You can visit me tomorrow. I'll text you all the complete info.

F: Thank you Doc, see you tomorrow. Bye..

Freen then hanged up the phone.

Freen POV

"I will make sure to remember you....Becky."