Wide Smile

Freen: (Moved her eyes away) You're heavyyyy....

Becky: Ohhh... I'm sorry..I slept without even realizing (Awkwardly stood up)

Are you feeling better now?

F: Ahem..ahemm..ahem..(fake coughing)

Becky then put her hand on Freen's forehead.

B: You still have fever, you have to take ur medication. I'll order you a soup first (Left and smiled at Freen)

Freen talking to herself.

"Freen Sarochaaaaa..what's happening to you..why do u fake cough huh??? childish"

B: Are you okay??? (Noticed Freen talking to herself)

F: Ohhh..I'm..

Becky then walked closer to Freen carrying a bowl on her hand.

Everything seemed to be on a slowmo, Freen watching Becky walking towards her, wearing that bright smile. She's shining so bright like a sunshine.

Becky sat beside Freen.

B: You have to eat this.. Ahhhhhh (trying to feed Freen)

Freen obediently open her mouth widely.

F: you don't have to do this, I can feed myself. I still have my hands. (Shows her both hands to Becky)

B: (Laugh a little) Haha..I know u still have ur hands.. (Soft serious tone) But I want to take care of you (Then stared at Freen passionately)

Freen's heart started to beat faster, she's unexplainably feeling shy with Becky's passionate stare. So she quickly went under the blanket,trying to hide her smile, and said

F: I feel sick, I want to sleep...you...can leave the soup there,I'll eat it later.

Becky smiled as a triumph, she knew Freen is hiding shyness towards her actions.

B: Don't forget to take ur medications after, and don't keep the food waiting.( Stood up and closed the door)

Freen then heard the door closing and immediately sits up, widely smiling.

-Thank for patiently reading <3