Worthy Appointment

Appointment with Doc Martha

Freen on her way to meet Doc Martha.

F: Hi Doc, I'm on my way there now. See u in about an hr.

Doc: R u driving on your own?

F: Yeah, everyone's busy so I have to drive my own.

Doc: Please be careful on your way here.

F: I'll be fine Doc, see you.

(Hangs up the call)

At the hospital

Doc: Freen please sit down.

F: It's been a while Doc

Doc: Yeah, let's talk about you while we wait for your test results.

F: Well there's nothing much to talk abt myself. But there's something I'm curious about Doc.

Doc: What is it?

F: The day of my accident... I can't remember what happened that day. The earliest I can remember was memories of me and Kirk, but it was the day I broke up with him 7 yrs ago(2015). Then I just woke up from a comma a year after my accident 2020. I've been willing to ask this before but a part of me doesn't wanna know.

Doc: Yeah, you were brought in here by a nurse, if not for her, you would've died.

F: A nurse?

Doc: Yeah.. she took care of you for the whole entire year that you were in a comma. She never missed a day to come here and take care of you. You see, you're suffering from a dissociative amnesia, you can't remember those years because your mind chooses not to remember, with dissociative amnesia those memories you've lost must've been traumatic for you.

F: You think I can bring back those memories?

Doc: Well, I can't assure you that, but you might need a psychological intervention. I have a friend, here's his card. He might help you with that but are you ready to face your past?

Nurse: Excuse me Doc the results are here.

Doc Martha saw the results and it's all normal.

F: Thank you Doc Martha, and with the nurse you were talking about, what's her name?

Doc: Ohh yeah nurse Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, such a nice kid, she asked the hospital director to transfer her here just to look after you.

Nurse: I miss nurse Becky she's nice and sweet right Doc?

Doc: Yeah indeed..

F: Yeahh she's really nice (awkwardly agreeing). Thank you Doc, see you around.

Freen on her car about to leave the hospital when Nam called.

F: What do u want?

Nam: Well...can u go this store and grab some stuffs there? We needed it here at resort, I'll text u the store and the list okay?

F: I can't I have things to.... (Nam then hanged the call)

Freen POV

"Becky.....what are we?