Heroic Deed

Becky left Freen and went to the shore.

(It'll Be Okay)

Are we gonna make it?
Is this gonna hurt?
Oh, we can try to sedate it
But that never works Yeah
I start to imagine a world where we don't collide
It's making me sick, but we'll heal and the sun will rise
If you tell me you're leaving, I'll make it easy
It'll be okay
If we can't stop the bleeding
We don't have to fix it, we don't have to stay
I will love you either way
Ooh-ooh, it'll be oh, be okay

Becky POV

I wanna hug her back and feel her touch but I can't. I don't want to hurt Engfa, now that she told me she likes me, I can't hurt her. I owe her my life.

****FLASHBACK  

B: Why can't she remember me.

Nam: What do you mean?

B: Doctors said she has an amnesia, how can she forget about me Nam? I waited for this moment to come, for her to wake up but she never recognize me.

Nam: I'm confused right now, does she even know her name? Like anything about her life?

B: She remembers everything except me (Throbbing) I can't..take it.. her first word was Kirk. How...can I live with this life? (Stood up and ran to the shore)

Nam: Becky wait....stop.

B: What do you want from me?! Why do I have to suffer this much?! What have I done to deserve this? She was the only one I have left and now she can't even recognize me. How can I live my life like this? 

Becky went into the cold water , the moonlight reflects on the soft waves of the ocean. 

" I wanna leave this world and I hope that on my next life, I will find someone who will love me and remember me for the rest of our lives"

Becky went into the ocean wanting to end her life.

Engfa POV

What's wrong with that lady? Why is she on the water late at night? It's damn cold. Wait..where did she go??? Is she...shit..

E: Miss??? Where are you? 

Engfa dive into the water without hesitation. She pulled up Becky out of the water.

E: Help...somebody help! Hey wake up...miss? (Tapping Becky's face) Shit...I have to do CPR.

She performed CPR on Becky to save her life, and she heroically saved her.

Nam: Oh my god...what happened???

E: Please help me, we have to bring her to the hospital.

Becky woke up on the hospital and there she saw Engfa, wrapped up in the blanket sleeping on a tiny chair beside her.

Nam: Hey you're awake, are you okay?

(Tears run down her cheeks and stared at Engfa)

Nam: She saved you, and she never wanted to leave your side.

******END OF FLASHBACK

"I can't hurt someone who I owe my life with"