Mom

Becky POV

I woke up in cloud nine, seeing Freen beside me, she's so sound asleep. My head were on her arms and she was lying flat on her back. I turned on my side to see her mesmerizing beauty. Her lips were insanely soft and the moments from earlier had me crazy over her.

I pinched myself cause  until now I still felt like dreaming. Her kisses all over my body still lingers, her scent were all over me. I love how she drive me crazy when we make love. 

She woke up with my phone ringing. It's P'fa, it's almost 8pm and she's most probably waiting for me.

B: Hi

E: Hey, where are you? I heard the teambuilding ended 3hrs ago.

B: I..uhhh just had things to do. I'll see you at my house, I have something to say.

E: That's perfect, I'll wait for you, I also have something to say to you.

B: Bye..

I was sitting on the side of the bed when Freen hugged me from behind and kissed my shoulder.

B: I'll end things with her, I don't want to confuse her anymore

F: Okay babe, do you want me to come with you?

B: Hmmmm...I don't think that's necessary, just wait for me here, okay? I need to dress up and go.

F: Okay, I'll be waiting.

B: It'll be fast, I promise..I'll be back quickly.

I dressed up and left Freen sleeping.

As I was walking towards my house I could see Engfa at my balcony waving happily. I felt guilt inside me.

As soon as I go near her, she covered my eyes with her hands.

B: What are you doing?

E: Shhhh..just let me be, walk slowly.

I could hear her opening my door. She removed her hand on my eyes, and I broke down in tears.

"Mom? How?" I looked at P'fa smiling so bright at me.

Mom hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Mom: I missed you my baby, I'm sorry mom was not able to be there with you.

"Mom, I'm sorry I..uhhhh "

Mom: Shhh.. I know you have your reasons, I should be the one to say sorry, for being weak and l let myself be drowned with your dad's passing that I forgot that you're all alone and needed me. 

"How did you know about my mom?"

E: The day you tried to kill yourself I dig info about you cause I needed it in the hospital and that's when I learned about your mom. And surprisingly I know her, she was one of the patients I always visit, as an advocate to Mental Health Awareness.

Mom: She helped me recover, she talk to me almost everyday, she shows me pictures of you, she encouraged me to get better and made me realize that you needed me.

"Mom.." I burst out with tears and I hugged her tight.

"P'fa...I don't know how to repay you.. with all the things you..."

P'fa approached me and wipe my tears off. Once again she did something for me, how can I ever repay her? I owe her my life and now, my mom.

E: Shhh...that's what you do when you love someone. You'll try your best to ease the pain they're having. In the simplest thing you want to make them happy, and as much as possible carry the burden on their shoulders.

"P'fa.. I'm sorry.. I can't.." before I could even finish what I'm about to say she hugged me.

Mom: You both look good together, I wish you both happiness. 

Mom gave her blessings to P'fa, I couldn't sort my feelings right now. I'm happy my mom is with me now, but how can it be P'fa again.

E: Let's go, our food is waiting for us. Mom haven't eaten anything yet. (She bumped her head on my Mom's)

I could see how my Mom looks up at P'fa as if she was her own.

We went to the restaurant and I couldn't be at peace. Freen is waiting for me, I promised her I'll be back.

We are at the dinner table when P'fa noticed me.

E: Hey are you okay? You look.. anxious.

"Ohh yeahh.. I'm fine. Can I excuse myself, I think I left my phone somewhere" 

I left my phone in Freen's room and I wanted to run to her. I was about to stand up when I saw the girls on their way to the restaurant.

Yuki: Auntie??????? Auntie!!!!! 

Yuki approached my mom with teary eyes, she was the closest to my mom as we grew up together.

The girls were shocked to see my mom and the fact that we're eating with P'fa.

Mom: You girls have grown so much, thank you for taking care of Becky when I was not around, where's Freen?

Tee: She's still in her room I guess, but she's coming, 

Mom: Yeah I wanted to thank her too, I'm certain she took care of Becky too when I'm not around.

Everyone turned silent, yes my mom doesn't know that Freen had an amnesia.

Nam: She surely did, hehehe

Mom: Okay now girls, go have your dinner. Let's catch up sometime.

The girls: Bye Auntie...

My friends sit on the table beside us. Minutes passed and I still couldn't see Freen. I couldn't leave for a sec and check her. My mom, hates it leaving the dinner table, it's rude.

I was digging into my plate when I heard my friends called her name.

Tee: Freen...over here

I looked at her and I could see her eyes were hiding those tears, as if she was pretending to be smiling but deep inside she was hurting.