Nurse Becky

The next morning

Aunt: Becky, I know you're busy, but can you check on Freen?

B: Why Auntie?

Aunt: I think she's sick, can you take care of her for me? I have a flight to catch this morning. (On a hurry looking at her watch)

B: It's okay Auntie, I'll take care of her, I'll check her now.

Aunt: You're such an angel, thank you dear.

*******

Becky knocking on Freen's door.

B: I'm coming in.....

She saw Freen on her bed wrapped up with blanket shaking.

Becky hurriedly run to Freen

B: God your hot, we have to lower your temp, I have to wipe you with cold towel.

She then started to gather the things she needs. She sat on the bed just beside Freen.

Becky wiping Freen's face, she slowly removed the blanket to wipe her body.

As she was wiping her arm, Freen felt cold and grabbed her close and hugged her. Freen's arms were wrapped around her, causing Becky to lean down towards Freen.

F: I'm cold... can we stay like this for a minute?

Becky still shocked but has no choice.

B: We have to...

F: Shhhhhh...

Becky was unable to resist and she just let it be. She let destiny...

Hours passed, Becky fell asleep on Freen's chest.

Freen woke up w/ something heavy on her chest, as she opened her eyes she saw Becky's face.

Freen's POV

"How can someone be this beautiful? Just by looking at her, makes my mind at peace. How can she make me feel this way?"

For once, Freen woke up without even thinking of her past.

For once, she felt alive.

She stared at her for a long time.

Becky opened her eyes with Freen staring at her

Becky POV

"I've waited for this moment, to feel your warmth, to be embraced by you once more, I have longed for this moment to come. How I wish we can stay like this and our feelings are the same😔"

"I missed you my star, please come to me, I'll be waiting for u to come back to me, even if it takes forever💔"

"I will always be waiting.....-your sea"

The next update will be on Monday <3

-I hope you guys like it, the transition of my story is very slow, bc I want every part to be properly presented.