Team Building!

Nam, Tee, Yuki and Kade will be facilitating the Annual Team Building of the Resort.

Tee: Okay guys, tomorrow will be the team building. This is our chance for Becky and Freen!

Nam: We will surely make them back together again!

Kade: And they will live happily ever after. hahahaha

Yuki: I can't wait for it!

Nam: I know they can't resist each other! This will be victory!

***********

Team Building

Nam and Tee are the Hosts of the Annual Team Building.

Nam: Good morning! This is the most awaited Annual Team Building!

Tee: I can see everyone is excited, the purpose of this Team building is to bring us all staffs together!

Nam: Before we officially start let's have an ice breaker!

Tee: For our quick Ice Breaker, we'll be doing "Two Lies and a Truth"

Nam: This is a game of two, so Yuki and Kade will pick out the names in this bowl that will be partners in every game of two until the end of this Team Building.

Yuki: Okay the partners are....

Yuki recited names of each of the partners.

Yuki: The last partners, Becky and Freen.

Becky was nervously sweating as soon as she heard her name, it was crowded and she couldn't even see her.

Tee: Okay, partners go to each other now.

Becky is not moving on her pace, she just doesn't know how to react at the moment.

Becky POV

I'm partners with her??? How could this happen? I can't..move a bit, my body felt numb right now. Where is she? I can't even see her it's so crowded.

F: Hey, you're looking for me? (Standing behind Becky)

Becky turned around facing Freen and she instantly blushed as she saw Freen's smile.

Becky POV

Why is she smiling at me? Shouldn't she be mad? I can feel my cheeks burning, I'm blushing right now. I can't conceal it.

B: We're partners huh? What a coincidence.

F: There's no such thing as coincidence

Tee: Okay the mechanics of this game is very simple. Partners will think of two lies and one truth. The first player will say the lies and truth to your partner and he/she will guess which one of them is the truth, and vice versa.

Nam: Let's make this more interesting, why don't we put a topic of which they will tell a truth or lie.

Tee: That sounds very exciting. How about we use "Love" for this ice breaker!

Nam: Okay partners face each other, the first player please be on the right side and the guesser on the left. Raise your hand if you guessed it right. We'll give you 3 minutes to think.

F: I'll be the guesser.

B: Okay. (Nervously staring at Freen)

Tee: Okay everyone ready, start.

B: I'm loving someone new right now. I moved on from my past. I was forgotten by the person I loved the most.

Freen never expected any of those words from Becky, this game is far more personal than it ever is.

F: The third one was the only truth. (Her face shows mixed emotions)

B: You guessed it right.

Freen raised her hand. She doesn't know how to feel. Those lies Becky have spoken gave her hope to try.

Tee: Okay only few have guessed right, okay now it's the second player's turn.

F: I never fell in love before. I was never hurt in love. I.....love you.

Then could I love you more

So much stronger than before

Why does it seem like a dream

So much more so it seems

I guess I found my inspiration

With just one smile, you take my breath away

So hold me closeAnd say you'll stay with me now

The closer I get to touching you

The closer I get to loving you

Give it a time

Just a little more time

We'll be together