The Voice

Characters

Aunt-sister of her Mom  |  Cousin 1: Same age as Freen (27)  | Cousin 2: 2 years older than Freen

****Sitting on the dinner table with her aunt, uncle and 2 male cousins.

Aunt: So freen, what r your plans?

Freen: About?

Aunt: About your stay here, for how long r u gonna be here? Because, your uncle and I were thinking if u can manage this place while we're gone for couple of months? To keep u occupied?

Uncle: How does that sounds for u? Ur cousins will be staying to help u.

Freen: Hmmm I have no job right now, so I guess that would be great.

Cousin 1: I know someone who has a crush on you! And is working here!

Cousin 2: Don't tell me its....

Freen: Do u have a death wish???

Cousin 1: Geeezzz your stare is scaring me, are u grim reaper? Look at what your wearing. Grrrr (showing arm for goosebumps)

(Freen wearing all black)Freen: Why what's wrong with what I'm wearing?

Cousin 2: Couz srsly? U need a life, we'll help u with that (winked at Freen)

Cousin 1 signing ok 👌

Aunt: Enough for the teasing, lets enjoy the food.

****The next morning

Breeze coming thru Freen's room, sunlight passing thru her glass sliding door facing her bed

Breeze coming thru Freen's room, sunlight passing thru her glass sliding door facing her bed. A bird beaking her glass door woke Freen up.

Freen: Hi sweetie, come hereeeee, no dont go (Bird flew away before she could even get closer)

She opened the glass door , there it is, the beauty of the horizon. Freen took a deep sigh, she remembered the days she spent with her ex on that place. How they lie on the sand and watch the stars and listen to the waves hitting the shore. Freen then shook her head, trying not to think about it. Fighting herself from missing him.

***On her way to the restaurant to grab some breakfast.

Having her breakfast alone, she's overhearing someone from her back.

Voice of a girl: I believe that there's a lot more in life🙂, there's happiness in every part of life. You just have to choose it!

Voice of a girl 2: Awwwww come give me a hug, ur always that sweet, bright and joyful person

Freen at the back of her mind making face of disagreement: Srsly? How can someone be that naïve in life 😏? Choose happiness? as if it's just choosing what clothes to wear? jezzz...🙄

She was about to turn and look who's the person behind those voice.....

*Thank you for reading*