Shower - SPG

Becky POV

I woke up with Freen sleeping beside me. It's past 7am and I still don't wanna leave the bed. I want to spend more time staring at her. I brushed her cheeks gently and put a soft kiss on her forehead.

I decided to get my canvas and paint her while she was deeply sleeping. The sun kissed her face so gently. Never that I imagine this day will come, I wanna sleep beside her forever, watch her sleep so sound like this. 

I'm not yet done painting her when she started moving and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey baby" her soft voice gives me those butterflies.

"Hey..how's your sleep? " My response as I put my painting down and move close to her.

"I had a beautiful dream. We were picking up flowers on a sunny day. You were wearing this cute yellow country dress, you're so adorable on it. We had a little picnic after picking up some flowers. And you started painting me as I was holding onto one of those flowers. It was such a beautiful dream, and it felt so real."

I hover on top of her. My legs lacking on her waist. I grabbed her hands and pinned it down the bed, making sure she can't move.

"I guess I should give you the taste of reality now, huh?"

"What are you doing? She's smiling at me, not even resisting the acts I'm doing.

I pinned her hands even harder as I weigh on it to touch her lips with mine.

"Wanna shower together? I asked her teasingly.

"I can't promise myself to behave tho, will that be okay?"

"I like it when you're like that." I said and bit her lower lips and quickly jumped off the bed.

"Ouchhh, what was that for? She then hurriedly sit up and glared at me.

I went on the door of my bathroom and slowly shows my elbows as I'm slowly taking my night dress off.

"So are you coming? I said with a persuasive voice.

I can see her eyes locked on my body the moment my dress hits the floor.

Without a word, she went off the bed and came closer. Her breathe were so deep and shaking. It was not the first time were gonna bath together, but this time hits different.

She push me in the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"I'll wash clean every inch of your body." she said boldly as she took her clothes off.

She turned the shower on, and a warm water run on my naked body. She pushed me against wall gently. I could feel those cold bricks touching my back.

She caress my thighs unto my butt and pushed me harder against the cold wall. 

She could hear my breathe shaking.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me," she said with a deep serious tone. "I want us to stay like this, I can't imagine living my life without you, I think I'll be crazy. Just to think that if someone will ever take you away from me? I will never let them, I will kill for you if I have to. This is the deepest love I  ever felt with someone, and I can't afford to let anyone take you away from me, not anymore."

I was almost brought to tears with her  words. I know she meant it, I know she will never let anyone take me away from her.

"No one will take me away from you, I'll will stay beside you until we grow old"

She brushed my cheeks and kissed me. I could feel her warm naked body touching mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she kept on caressing my thigh.

She's kissing me torridly with her tongue and it burst this lust inside me. So I slowly reach to her weakness, caress it gently which made her moaned softly.

I slowly rub her clit with my two fingers which gave her so much pleasure. I kept on rubbing it until I could slowly put my two fingers inside her. She moaned so gently as she break our kiss and bit my shoulder. 

"Baby...uhhhhhh...beckyyyy...uhhhhh beckkkyyyy.." she kept calling my name while out of breath. I didn't stop with providing her the pleasure until she cum. 

"beckyyyyy...iloveyou...uhhhhh.." she was out of strength leaning on my shoulders.

"Iloveyou too"

                       A/N : Sorry for the late update. Hope you guys enjoyed it.