Chapter 2

~Kai's pov~
Me and my friends decided to help him when one the guys that had a knife cut him. That's when Lloyd and Jay were a bit upset same thing with me. That was until we heard a female voice.

"Enough, you know better than to hurt the prince," a female spoke. That was when me, Lloyd, and Jay turned around to see a blonde girl in a green dress.

•y/n's pov•
I was cut by a knife a little bit but it truly didn't hurt or sting that's when I heard a female voice one I recognized that was belong to my sister. I sighed and that's when all but three males left and the owner had stayed behind as well. "Well fuck sister," I spoked. That's when she laughed.

I had gotten up and rolled my eyes then looked at the owner, "you owe me a real comic or next time I'll come after you personally," I said. "Wait, he gave you a fake comic as well?" A boy with light blonde hair asked. I nodded and sighed then went to my sister. "Oh and you three your friends are waiting for you at the palace come with us," my sister spoke.

Jay's pov
I watched the h/c male as he walked to his sister but he seemed to be hiding tears in his e/c eyes. "Who are you and how do we know that we can believe you?" I spoked. Something didn't feel right in my gut so I got defensive.