Chapter 38

When I woke up, I was lying on a bed in the infirmary of the temple. My friends were gathered around me, looking relieved.

"Y/n, you're awake," Nya said, smiling at me.

"What happened?" I asked, trying to sit up.

"You passed out from exhaustion," Master Wu explained, placing a hand on my shoulder. "You used a lot of your power to help Shadow, and your body couldn't handle it."

I nodded, feeling grateful that I had friends who cared about me. "Thank you," I said, looking at each of them.

"We're just glad you're okay," Cole said, patting my hand.

I smiled, feeling a warmth spread through me. I had faced danger many times before, but I knew that I could always count on my friends to have my back.

"Lloyd keep an eye on Y/n for a bit I need to lecture the others and Kai stay here with Nya," Master Wu spoke.

Lloyd took a seat next to me as Master Wu and my other friends left the infirmary. "How are you feeling?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

"I feel okay," I replied, smiling weakly. "Just a little tired and sore."

Lloyd nodded, looking around the room. "You know, Y/n, you're really something special," he said, turning back to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I mean, you have these incredible powers, and you use them to help everyone," Lloyd explained. "You have a real strength inside you that I've never seen before."

I looked at Lloyd, feeling a warmth spread through me. "Thank you, Lloyd," I said, feeling grateful for his words.

"You're welcome," he replied, giving me a small smile. "Just remember, if you ever need help, we're here for you."

I nodded, feeling a sense of comfort in his words. That's when Nya leaned over and kissed my cheek I felt my face heat up.