Chapter 44

That's when I felt someone shaking me that's when I felt water on me and I instantly woke up. "Y/n you okay?" Zane asked.

I blinked a few times, still feeling disoriented from the dream. "Yeah, I'm okay," I replied, noticing that I was drenched in water. "What happened?"

Nya looked apologetic. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I was practicing some water ninja techniques, and I guess I got carried away."

I smiled, feeling relieved that it was just a harmless accident. "It's okay, Nay. Also Zane thank you for checking on me."

Zane nodded, his blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight. "Of course, Y/n. You're important to us, and we want to make sure you're safe and well."

I felt a warm feeling in my chest, grateful for the support and friendship of my fellow ninja. Even though we had faced many challenges and obstacles in our journey, we had always remained united and loyal to each other.

I took a deep breath, refocusing my mind on the present moment. "So, what's the plan for today?" I asked, eager to get back into action.

Zane grinned. "We have a new mission from Wu. He wants us to investigate some strange activity in the outskirts of the city. Apparently, there have been reports of unusual energy readings and sightings of unknown creatures."

I nodded, feeling a surge of excitement at the prospect of a new adventure. "Let's go then. Ninjago needs us."

As we gathered our weapons and equipment, I couldn't help but wonder if Harumi was still out there, plotting her next move. But I knew that as long as we stood together, we were stronger than any enemy that could come our way. The future might be uncertain, but we had the courage and determination to face it, one challenge at a time.