Chapter 8

*song belongs to original artist*
A few hours had passed and the plan was set and everything was up. At the concert everything was packed and it was strange.

Y/n's pov
I saw that the sky was about to get dark, "Alex that's your cue and you can't get sick." Alex had nod then left to go into a place with the wise seeker. "We need a singer y/n what do we do?" Kat and Kris looked at me with a questioning look. I sighed and looked at the ninjas, "y'all know how to perform?" I asked. They nodded their heads and got on the stage with us. Cole took the drums, Lloyd and Kai both got a guitar, and the rest of us got in position then I had Kris come beside me.

I grabbed the microphone and it started to try to rain, "hi everyone Alex is not going to be here due to him getting sick easily from the rain but we got some new friends up here today this will be their first and last concert with us because this is going to be our last so hope you enjoy." Kris and I said at the same time at the end of my sentence. That's when the lights were set into position.
*Now play song at the top*
We started to sing and kept going. The crowd was cheering we were trying to get people more excited.

Cole's pov
It's been a long day I thought to myself but we were asked if we could performed we nodded our heads I got to the drums and started to play while Lloyd and Kai played their instruments as well. I sighed and looked at y/n and Kris they both were singing together one more as the background singer but y/n took all the high notes it was amazing.