Chapter 21

As Lloyd and I walked towards the police station, I couldn't shake off the feeling that this was just the tip of the iceberg. What if the person we turned over to the police wasn't the mastermind behind the kidnapping? What if my sister was still in danger?

I decided to take matters into my own hands. Using my telekinetic powers, I scanned the area for any clues that could lead me to my sister. Suddenly, I picked up a faint aura, a glimmer of hope. I followed the trail until I found a warehouse in the outskirts of town.

Without hesitating, I teleported to the warehouse, where I saw my sister tied up and blindfolded. Relief flooded through me as I ran towards her, but my moment of victory was short-lived.

As I tried to untie my sister, I heard the sound of footsteps. I looked up to see a group of armed men pointing their guns at me. I knew then that I was in over my head.

I quickly teleported my sister and myself to safety and accidentally landed on top of Kai considering we were on the second floor of the building and Kai just happened to be right there while Jay caught Harumi.

"Ow my head," Kai said as I quickly got up. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to land on top of you," I said.