Chapter 3

Y/n's pov
I sighed and had looked at the three males. "That girl you are talking to is my sister princess Harumi and I am y/n," I spoked. "Uh huh if you do my title you have to do yours as well brother," Harumi said. I sighed and bowed slightly, "please forgive my manners I am prince y/n." I glared at my sister giving her a death glare.

"Oh also, mother and father would like to talk to you about your next performance apparently it's supposed to rain and they are worried about you and your band considering the lead singer gets sick very easy in the rain and-" I cut Harumi off, "and they are worried that I would take over for the lead singer chill I know the drill if it does rain Alex wouldn't put his health on the line plus Trist and Kris would also be there to help as well." I said looking at my sister.

I heard a huff from Harumi as she started to walk signaling for the Ninja's to follow her. "I'll see you at the palace brother," was all she said before she had left. I rolled my eyes and sighed then ran to catch up with her. She smiled and giggled a bit. "Wow didn't know you could run fast," a male with blonde hair and emerald eyes spoked. "It comes from our parents yet somehow my sister has this thing where she can do math faster than anyone else," I replied with.