Chapter 31

As me and Shadow are left alone together, I feel a strong connection forming between us. I stroke Shadow's scales and feel its warm breath against my hand. I can tell that this dragon is intelligent and loyal, and was excited to see where our bond will take us.

As the night wears on, me and Shadow settle into a comfortable routine. I find a spot to rest and Shadow curls up next to me, its body heat keeping me warm in the cool night air.

I drift off to sleep, feeling content and safe with my new companion by my side. I heard foot steps but ignored it then felt something soft and warm I slightly opened my eyes to see a green blanket.

The next day, I wake up to find Shadow waiting patiently for me. I climb onto its back and feel the power of its muscles as it takes to the air. We soar through the sky, feeling the wind rush past me as Shadow dives and twists in the air. It's an exhilarating feeling, and I realize that I have found a true friend in Shadow.

That's when I saw the others walking to the deck. "Shadow can we go back down?" I asked and Shadow nodded diving down and we gracefully landed on the bounty. "Whoa Y/n that look amazing how was your first time riding?" Lloyd asked. Nya helped me down which kinda forgot how Shadow helped me up.

"It was fun plus Shadow did some tricks that was amazing," I said.