Chapter 32

"Let's go and eat before you all start dragon riding and once you're done you all train," Master Wu said.

Jay, Cole, Lloyd, Kai, and Nya all groaned well except for me and Zane. "But sensei we trained all yesterday and nearly all month can't we have a break?" Jay complained.

I grabbed Zane and Nya's hand and took them to the kitchen. "Let's start breakfast while they complain," I said. Nya and Zane nod their heads in agreement then we started on breakfast.

After we made breakfast everyone came into the dining room and I helped Nya set the table and put food on the plates.

Kai was picking on Cole a bit by saying how Cole had drool on his face while I just laid my head on the table not hungry but mostly tired due to not used to be waking up so early.

Kai didn't notice because of all his annoying talk about training and dragons and dragons flying.  Cole just glared at Kai who just smiled innocently back and continued to tease Cole.

I hear footsteps come down the hall followed by loud thumps as if someone dropped something heavy. I jolted a little bit considering it fully woke me up.

But instead of someone walking into our dining room I see an unfamiliar woman with long red hair. "Skylor," Nya said as she got up and hugged her.

I sighed and laid my head back on the table then closed my eyes. There was a bit talking and some plates clinging as if they were going into the sink.