3. reality check.

{trigger warnings: sexual descriptions and explicit language}

[Ominis' pov]

My hand worked it's way up to her neck, squeezing lightly as i pulled her body up against my chest, forcing her ass to move closer to my groin, thrusting faster as the pleasure continued to intensify.

Hearing her moaning in my ear was the most heavenly sound my ears had ever been blessed with, and oh merlin, I never wanted it to end.

I felt her release over my hard, throbbing cock, then I move my free hand over her mouth, attempting to quiet and muffle her moans, making sure we didn't get caught.

"O-Ominis.. please don't stop.." she mumbled, her voice muffled against the palm of my hand.

I lustfully rushed my lips to her neck and started placing small kisses along her jawline, then proceeding to softly bite down on her neck, allowing faint bruises to appear.

I quickly pulled out, flipping her around onto her back, spreading her legs before moving myself in-between them. I gradually myself inside of her once again, thrusting faster as the lust grew more uncontrollable with every movement.

Her walls clenched around my cock, allowing it to fit just like a glove, it was almost as if she was made just for me.

"Fuck Viola.." I groaned as i leaned on top of her, crashing my lips against hers, my tongue slipping into her mouth fighting for dominance against hers.

My breathing grew more laboured as I was quickly approaching my climax.

"V-Vi.." I stuttered, it was obvious by now that I was a horny mess. My groans intensified as i reached my climax, releasing inside of her, panting after my performance.

I slowly pulled out, my cum oozing out of her slowly, I listened as Viola panted due to exhaustion, a wide grin appearing on my face as I realised I had pleased her that much. I leaned forward and softly pressed my lips against her soft, plump ones.

"I love you Ominis.." she spoke softly as she wrapped her arms around me.

I smiled and rested my head on her breasts as I quietly panted. "I love you too.. Viola.."

Everything was perfect-

* * *

"Mr Gaunt?" an irritated voice spoke.

"MR GAUNT!" it repeated snapping me back to reality, but this time more agitated and loud.

I quickly lifted my head up off the desk in the middle of the classroom I figured I was still in.

It was all a dream?

My heart sank, none of it was real. It was all just a thought that my mind had conjured up.

"I'm sorry professor" I spoke in a low voice, not wanting to admit my embarrassment.

I just prayed that none of of my moaning echoed into reality, that would be truly embarrassing, especially considering the girl I was in love with was sat directly next to me.

The clock rang, alerting me that the lesson was over. I immediately sprung to my feet, speed walking out of the room as fast as I could manage to.

I headed to the only place I knew I could get some privacy.

The undercroft.