4. the undercroft.

{trigger warnings: slight sexual descriptions, explicit language}

I wasn't sure what had shaken Ominis to the point of running out of class, but I knew I had to find him. I searched the common room, his dorm room, his next class but to no avail.

It was down to my last option, and it was probably the place I should've gone first.

I began making my way towards the undercroft, checking behind me to ensure I wasn't being followed. I knew that Ominis treasured the undercroft as a place where he could go without being interrupted.

My heart shattered as I heard him quietly sniffling to himself, I stood still for a moment, hesitating to enter.

That was, until I heard the smashing sound of a mirror.

"Ominis?!" I began to panic.

It seemed almost as though my feet began to move on their own, making their way across the room towards the source of the sound. I looked across at Ominis who was holding his head in his hands, his knuckles seeping blood from the glass he'd just pummelled.

He turned to face me as soon as he heard my voice from inside the room "Vi.." he sighed, forcing himself to looking away due to the embarrassment he was feeling.

"sit down." I told him in a considerate manner, trying not to agitate him further.

He obliged, taking a seat on the couch that stood behind him. I grabbed a cloth off the table that was adjacent to it.

I took a seat next to him and took his hand in my own. "What's troubling you?" I spoke quietly as I began to carefully wipe his the blood away from his pale knuckles.

He winced slightly at the pain and shook his head hesitatingly "nothing important" he lied.

Removing the cloth and placing it on the side, I intertwined my fingers with his "Ominis.. please, talk to me" I pleaded, needing to comfort him.

"You first" he mumbled.

I raised an eyebrow, unaware of what he was talking about.

"The other night, you lied about your summer being good" he spoke blatantly.

I sighed, looking away from him for a moment "nightmares." I responded quickly, making it obvious that I wanted to leave the subject alone.

"You should've told me Vi" He mumbled, wrapping his arms around me carefully. "I'm here for you.. always."

I nodded, sniffling quietly as i buried my head into his chest, wrapping my arms around him in return. I lifted my head, and then placed my finger under his chin, turning his face to look at me.

"Omin-" I began to speak but i was interrupted almost as soon as I parted my lips.

He softly pressed his lips up against mine, removing them almost instantly.

I sat there, speechless for a few seconds before he began to speak.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled whilst looking at me.

My hands cupped his face as i gently pressed my lips against his soft ones. I moved my hands to his hair, softly running my fingers through his dirty blonde styled locks.

I had been craving him ever since I heard him speak parsletongue in the scriptorium. Since that moment, I hadn't been able to get his voice out of my mind, and if my dreams weren't nightmares, they were about him.

Ominis froze but quickly returned my kiss, his hands slithered around my waist, pulling my body closer to his, almost in a protective manner, scared that if he let go i'd simply disappear.

I lifted myself up slightly and straddled him, wrapping my legs around his waist as i slightly tugged on his hair.

"Ominis.." I spoke through the kiss, a smile growing on my face "i've wanted this for so long.."

He chuckled as a smirk appeared across his lips "I've dreamed of you saying that.." he muttered before he pulled off my school blazer, throwing it to the ground immediately "My girl.."

I followed after, removing his blazer and throwing it on top of mine. My hands tugged at his tie, slowly removing it from around his neck before removing his shirt as soon as I could manage, revealing his toned, muscled body. I bit my lower lip as Ominis unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it over my shoulders "oh merlin.." I licked my lips hungrily.

He smirked and moved his hands to my breasts, massaging them with his hand as he played with the lace that decorated my bra.

I laid my head back as i felt him growing hard under me, he groaned in my ear. I slipped my hand down towards his belt and began unbuckling it when suddenly, the sound of the metal gate slamming against the wall echoed throughout the room.

Sebastian walked across the room and froze in his tracks as he saw me straddling his ex best friend.

I turned my head towards the sound and I quickly picked up my shirt, wrapping it around my torso. "Sebastian?" I rose my eyebrows in confusion, Ominis' face dropped.

"oh.. I.." Sebastian stuttered before turning around and walking out of the room.

Ominis ran his hand across his forehead, letting out a frustrated sigh. He'd dreamed of this, and now it was ruined, not to mention he was left with an erection.

I rested my head on his shoulder "I should talk to him" I groaned, not wanting to move out of the position I was in.

He nodded placing a kiss on my cheek before I stood up and redressed myself.

"To be continued?" I smiled as I asked.

He nodded and smiled at me. "The dance, tomorrow. Accompany me?" he turned his face down to towards me, even if he couldn't see me.

"I'd love nothing more" I gleed as I stepped forwards, kissing his once more.

He stood up and redressed himself, i smiled "I'll see you later Ominis."

"Goodbye Viola.." He wrapped his arms around me one last time before leaving me alone in the undercroft.