5. disagreements.

{trigger warnings: unwanted advances, explicit language}

[Ominis' POV]

"Sebastian wait!" she yelled as ahe ran up to him, by the tone of his voice, he was quite obviously angry with h.

"Why should I?" he spat angrily.

"Look, what you saw-" She began trying to explain, but he interrupted.

"Stop! I don't want to hear it." Sebastian scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Viola sighed "Sebastian, I don't want to fight.

"And you think I do? Viola that should've been me!" he yelled, his voice full of frustration and hurt.

I stood around a corner, listening to every word he was saying to her, my fists clenched in anger. How dare he speak to her that way, she had done nothing wrong for him to yell at her.

I heard her sigh tiredly.

"Look.. Sebastian, I-" she began to speak but then everything fell silent for a moment.

Sebastian lunged forward pressing his lips against hers.

Next thing I heard was Sebastian fall to the ground and Viola yelling.

"Sebastian get off me!" she screamed as she shoved him away from her "Why in merlin's beard would you kiss me?!" she questioned angrily.

I was seething now, I dug my nails into my palms, begging to draw blood from all the anger that was running through my body. He put his filthy lips on my girl?

mine..?

I couldn't take it any more, I stormed over to Sebastian as he stood up and I punched him directly in the face, knocking him to the ground once more.

"Ominis?" Viola spoke in a concerned tone.

Sebastian growled under his breath "What the fuck Ominis?!" he forced himself to his feet before swinging a punch right back, knocking Ominis backwards.

Viola's eyes widened, she slapped him across the cheek, leaving a stinking pain lingering. "Don't you fucking touch him." She yelled in his direction before running to my aid.

"Ominis.. are you okay?" she spoke quietly before placing her hand on my cheek. I sighed before pushing her off and storming away down the hallway.

                         *         *        *

[Viola's POV]

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I yelled at Sebastian, I was inexplicably fuming. How dare he lay his hands on Ominis, let alone kiss me. What was he thinking?

Sebastian stammered before speaking "I-I.. I'm sorry, are you mad at me..?" he asked.

I scoffed and then laughed "am I mad? of course i'm mad! First, you cast the cruciatus curse on me last year, then you explained it wouldn't work unless the caster truly meant to cause that pain. Then you kiss me, which in itself is inexcusable. But then you lay your hand on Ominis. Now that.." I couldn't even think of words to say to him right now.

Sebastian looked at the floor "I.. I had to mean the curse.." he sighed trying to think of an excuse.

"I don't want to hear it, stay away from us Sebastian, you're lucky we didn't turn you in" I barked.

I turned around quickly, running after Ominis. It didn't take long for me to catch up with him.

He turned around as soon as he heard my footsteps. "Viola.. i'm sorry I hit him.." he spoke, his voice breaking.

I wrapped my arms around him trying to comfort him "thank-you.." I muttered as I felt his arms hold me back.

He appeared to be speechless as he didn't utter a word, he buried his head in the crook of my neck and placed a small kiss there.

"I'm sorry I pushed you away.." was the only thing he could think of saying.

I tightened my grip on him "no, i'm sorry, I should've left with you immediately. Does your face hurt?" I spoke as I pulled away, checking for any sign of bruises.

He chuckled a little before nodding insinuating that he was fine, even though he wasn't.

My heart couldn't take this anymore, Ominis got hurt.. because of me. That was the thing I feared the most, not my own safety, but his.

Never had I ever imagined that I would be so completely and utterly consumed by another persons presence, but here he was..

Everything good that had happened to me over the past year and a bit, revolved around him.

"Let's go, we have to get ready for the dance" I giggled, a smile growing on my face as I thought of dancing with him. Nothing sounded better.

He nodded as he smiled in return, linking arms with me as we walked back to the common room together to get changed.