9. the black lake.

{trigger warnings: mentions of self harm, sexual content, explicit language}

2 days had passed since my visit to Anne and since my return I had to kept to myself, drowning in my own silence and guilt.

I was walking through the halls during my first period, my gaze remained on my feet, my own misery completely consuming me.

My mind blocked out the irritating sound of students laughing and talking around me, further adding to my feeling of loneliness.

A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an empty classroom, pinning me against the wall. I looked up at the owner of the hand, my heart sank slightly.

Ominis kept his firm grip on my wrists and pressed his lips against my ear "you've been avoiding me" he spoke, his voice low and full of confusion.

"No, I-" my voice began, but was cut off as he placed a finger over my lips. I sighed, not knowing what to say to him.

He knew me far to well to know I was thinking of excuses to tell, anything just to change the subject of the matter. "Why?" he asked, his voice laced with a slight hint of anxiety.

I could hear his voice break as he asked me his one worded question, was he upset? I couldn't understand why he would be upset.

"I went to visit Anne.. I should've helped her Ominis" I mumbled, finally admitting to him what was bothering me.

He let out a quiet sigh of relief before placing his hand on the side of my face "there was nothing you could've done Vi" he spoke, trying to calm me down as he explained that it wasn't my fault.

I nuzzled my face into his palm, feeling his heat radiate through my body "I could've took her pain.." I muttered, my voice breaking in-between my sentence, struggling to hold back my never ending pool of emotions.

I couldn't handle the overflowing amount of emotion I was riddled with, so I found a way to distract myself, one of my more pleasurable distractions that didn't involve harming myself.

My lips pressed against his, a tear quickly escaping from my eye.

Ominis slowly pulled away, knowing that I was using this as a way to avoid talking about my feelings.

"Don't you want me?" I asked, my mind obviously not in the right place at this moment.

"Of course I do, darling" his deep, husky voice replied,  he placed a soft kiss on my forehead before pulling me into his chest, running his fingers through my knotted hair.

I looked up once more, re-pressing my lips against his, but this time he returned the kiss, giving into his urges.

His arms wrapped around the small of my waist, pulling my body closer to his, his hands began exploring my body.

My hands made their way up to his hair, tugging and gripping on it as our kiss deepened, moans escaping my lips against his.

I smiled before pulling away "meet me at the black lake, tonight at 9" I spoke, knowing that he wouldn't be able to resist my invite.

He nodded before speaking "i'll be there." He replied before running his hand through his messy hair, trying to regain some sort of presentable appearance.

I laughed before placing one last kiss on his lips and exiting the room, leaving him to his own devices.

                        *           *          *

It was almost 9pm, and I stood waiting at the docs by the black lake, awaiting Ominis' arrival. I never had to worry about him getting lost, as he had committed the castles layout to memory, and he knew his way around like he knew the back of his hand.

Everything was silent except the sound of the ripples of water. But that was interrupted by the sound of footsteps growing louder as they moved closer.

Ominis made his way over to me and raised an eyebrow in confusion "what are we doing here, Vi?" he asked as he tilted his head slightly.

"Shh.." I muttered before I began to remove articles of my clothing, dropping them on the floor as they moved away from my skin.

Ominis' face began to turn a faint red colour as he heard me dropping clothing on the floor, he quickly began to do the same.

Once we were both fully unclothed, I ran my hands down his toned chest, sliding it down towards his soft member. My hand began slowly stroking it, feeling it throb and grow harder in between my palm. A smirk grew across my lips as I heard quiet groans radiating from his lips.

"You're mine Ominis.." I spoke as I gently nibbled on his ear lobe, beginning to stroke his member faster.

He nodded quickly as he slid his hand round to the back of my head and lowered me down to my knees.

I licked my lips as I took his tip in my mouth, sucking slowly teasing him as much as I could.

His grip on my hair tightened, as he began pushing my head further as the urge to fuck my mouth grew more uncontrollable.

I gagged on his length as I looked up at him whilst taking as much as I could. I moved backwards and stood up, grabbing his hand and leading him into the lake.

Our bodies pressed against one another's, my breasts against his chest, and his leg in-between mine.

The water was deep, but he could still stand, holding my body up against his. My legs wrapped around his waist as he grabbed onto my waist aggressively, forcing himself inside my entrance.

I moaned loudly into his ear as he began thrusting upwards into me, making me take every inch of his length. Whimpers escaped my lips as he began moving faster with his lustrous feelings growing stronger. My nails scratching down his back as I attempted to contain myself.

Ominis leaned his head into my neck, groaning as my walls tightened around him. "F-Fuck Vi.." he stuttered, barely managing to control himself from going all out, not wanting to hurt me.

"Don't hold back.." I managed to speak, moaning more as he continued pleasuring me.

He bit his lower lip and it began to bleed slightly as he began rapidly pumping himself into my tight regions.

"Ominis..!" I whimpered in his ear as I released all over him, smashing my lips against his as I tried to muffle my moans and screams, my hips bucking as I held myself up, my breasts bouncing as he thrusted upwards.

Ominis groaned as he began jolting slightly, his climax reaching nearer with every thrust he made, "Viola!" he moaned as he pulled my head backwards. He thrusted a few more times before releasing inside of me, filling me with every drop.

We both panted as we remained in each other's arms, savouring every moment that just happened between us.

"I love you, Ominis" I spoke quietly as I struggled to form my words.

He chuckled before pressing his lips against my neck softly "I love you too, Viola."

His voice was deep but sincere and it caused butterflies to swarm around my stomach. I was well and truly head over heels in love with this man.